Crockpot Recipes

Options
Does anyone have some great crockpot recipes they'd like to share? Especially vegetarian ones?

Also, do you have any suggestions for a crockpot main dish that would go well with potato cheddar soup? I have some leftover potato cheddar soup that I'd like to pair with something for dinner tomorrow.

Thanks!!

Replies

• joditenzer
    Options
    bump :)
  • jeff261159
    Options
    I use a crock pot nearly every day. I tend to cook either casseroles and stews or cook joints of meat/ chicken. I always use a roasting bag either one that comes with the herb mix or I buy a casserole mix and put the ingredients in a plain roasting bag. The meat cooks beautifully and the veg always tastes fresh. For the herb mixes I use the the 'maggi - so juicy' range, or the new 'knorr' bags. The great thing about using bags is that there's no crockpot to wash!!! There's no need to make a stock either as the meat cooks in it's own juice. Good luck with it!
  • jeff261159
    Options
    I use a crock pot nearly every day. I tend to cook either casseroles and stews or cook joints of meat/ chicken. I always use a roasting bag either one that comes with the herb mix or I buy a casserole mix and put the ingredients in a plain roasting bag. The meat cooks beautifully and the veg always tastes fresh. For the herb mixes I use the the 'maggi - so juicy' range, or the new 'knorr' bags. The great thing about using bags is that there's no crockpot to wash!!! There's no need to make a stock either as the meat cooks in it's own juice. Good luck with it!