Zombie run/ramble/walk anyone

Valqis
Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
One of my friends on here just posted this in her feed...looks like fun....thinkin it would be loads of fun to get a bunch of MFPers together to ward off the Zombie horde and finish this together. Atlanta is in March, who else is up for it?

http://runforyourlives.com is the website for the run...

Replies

• I'm a volunteer zombie for the race in MD on Oct 22!
  • im going to be a zombie in the May Boston run!!! i was gonna run it but i hate being chased LOL
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    I was considering doing the one in Indy since I'm already "training" for the Warrior Dash in August 2012.
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    I would SO do this if it was anywhere close to Denver! :(
  • softwind
    softwind Posts: 548 Member
    Sounds like fun, but I'm so slow they would get me, ha ha.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Way out here in Cali there is a Zombie walk at the end of October near here. Hope you have a great time!
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    I'm doing the Boston one when it comes!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    I want to go to the Indy one... I'm not much of a runner though so kind of intimidated to sign up...
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    I want to go to the Indy one... I'm not much of a runner though so kind of intimidated to sign up...

I'm not a runner either, fbmandy...yet. Maybe I'll see you there :)
  • The MD one is right down the road from me! I am in no shape to run a 5k, but maybe I will watch minddydnim eat some people instead!
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Look like fun, it doesn't say what time the race happens - I see dates but not any times... that is a long drive from our home so it would be good to know when the race starts.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Oh my word this sounds like something I've waited my whole life for!!! I can't contain how excited I am. THANK YOU for pointing this out!

Closest to me is (the much hated) Baltimore. That's in a month...

Guess I better ramp up my exercise.

• Closest to me is (the much hated) Baltimore.

Don't hate ;p
  • ratkaj
    ratkaj Posts: 166 Member
    holy crap!!!!!!

I want to do it so badly that I'm thinking of driving to Indianapolis or Baltimore to do it (i'm in Madison WI)
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Look like fun, it doesn't say what time the race happens - I see dates but not any times... that is a long drive from our home so it would be good to know when the race starts.
    if you click on register, it gives you the race times...or at least it did for Atlanta.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Definitely interested. It's not until March so I might be able to participate!
  • Look like fun, it doesn't say what time the race happens - I see dates but not any times... that is a long drive from our home so it would be good to know when the race starts.

They have the wave times
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    I'm doing the one in Indianapolis.... it's the closest one to us. Can't wait!!
  • dietpop
    dietpop Posts: 37 Member
    This looks awesome! I like the camping option which includes food! How fun. Maybe Indy will work.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member

Closest to me is (the much hated) Baltimore.

Don't hate ;p

Then stop beating my Steelers so bad!

I have a friend in Baltimore, I'm gonna see if I can get him to sign up too. I've got a lot of work ahead of me.

Also I can not believe Pittsburgh doesn't have one of these. This is zombie central! Maybe I can get one organized here...