Feeling alittle down

Options
Im feeling alittle down about myself today, I need motivation to spark my passion again. i had a bad eatting week and my TOM made things worse. I need to get reinspired. Any B&A's, amazing exercises, or funny jokes are welcome! thanks!

Replies

• raynalisa
    raynalisa Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Right there with you. Logging today for the first time in 5 days. Jumping back in with both feet today!
    C'mon we can do THIS!!!
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I can get my wedding rings on now. It's been YEARS since I've seen them on my finger! In certain lighting, my collarbones can be seen! AND... my workout underwear is getting baggy... again! You are going to be writing stuff like this soon also! Keep. Up. The. Fight!
  • chuluotababe
    Options
    Whenever I go overboard on the calories for a day or two (or week), I try to remind myself that a few days of poor decisions didn't put all this weight on. Years of bad decisions put this weight on me. What's a couple days in the grand scheme of your LIFESTYLE CHANGE that will last the rest of your life? Not a whole lot. So put it all behind you and make today a GREAT day! I wish you all the best. :)
  • moonflower09
    moonflower09 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Keep posting. For me my biggest success comes from planning ahead. I update my food journal the night before and pack all snacks and lunch in the morning. Weighing in on Monday mornings instead of daily has been very grounding. Most of all following my journal calories and doing my 5 days a week excercise, logging in daily keeps me focused on my plan vs. the results. I know if I keep doing what I need to do the results have to show. If you have off days its great to evaluate what you might have done differently. cuz thats what put the wt on in the first place. Life style changes are whats getting us to our goal and keeping us there. Good luck to you and keep on posting! :flowerforyou: