My goal

Options
I weighed in this morning at 233lbs. 17 pounds lost due to this site, proper nutrition, and regular exercise. I still have a lot more to go, but I know what I want. Basically, I want to turn this:
2011-09-19_05-13-49_894.jpg

Into this:
images.jpg

Jamie Bamber from Battlestar galactica. Guy is cut, and he has work out habits that I was trying to determine develop BEFORE I found out about his. Things like sprinting up hills, doing sports, swimming.

Any and all advice and judgement will be appreciated!

Replies

• LadyMarylou
    LadyMarylou Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Je préfère ta photo :)
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    Je préfère ta photo :)

Merci
  • allenlisa
    Options
    Well damnn good start! Keep up the motivation and I'll pin a picture of you up for my motivation! ;)
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Oooh, Jamie. He's on Law and Order UK, too.
  • engineman312
    Options

He is and always will be Apollo.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options

He is and always will be Apollo.

*fist pump* Darn right he will be!

Edited to add: best of luck! (Sorry, I got distracted by the pretty and the BSG....)
  • engineman312
    Options
    Ok, are the trolls gone? Can we get back to serious business? I'm looking for advice and support.

I have a short term goal of doing a30 mile biker tour in two weeks, running a 5K in nov, and a long term goal of a triathlon in june. Maybe some 5k's in between, and the 48 mile nyc 5 borough bike tour.

I've been very adamantly using this website for the last six weeks and I'm pretty sure I feel I've been doing things right. Eating well, although I have gone over, trying to have balanced meals. I bike ride mostly, but have started running. I do 30DS once a week,.and have started jumping rope. I have kettle bells I plan on using more also working on getting pool access.

I know that I should probably work on dropping the weight first, before building all that lean muscle, but I world like to know about anyone that has similar experience.

Btw, I work 12 hr shifts, usually three to for days in a row. Either a set of night shifts or day sifts. Usually those days I do not have the time to do a work out, but sometimes I'll pump out a dvd or quick bike ride.