**VICTORIOUS SECRET*WK 3**SEPT~TRIBAL~(CLOSED GROUP)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    I was able to do my 5 miles yesterday. I've been terrible about posting on here, but I have been adding points. I'm still at 145.8. Really need to workout harder next week. I have done all the challenges all week. I took off Monday and Friday but doubled up yesterday and today on challenges to catch up. Hope everyone is having wonderful Sunday. I'll be better about posting here next week.

That is awesome Sherri!!!!!! I need to workout harder this week as well! Let's hold each other accountable!!!!!
  • aninamika
    Options
    MORNING EVERYONE! :drinker:
    Just looking for this week's challenges. Will check in when I get back from run and gym :smooched:
  • aninamika
    Options
    MORNING EVERYONE! :drinker:
    Just looking for this week's challenges. Will check in when I get back from run and gym :smooched:

Hey everyone! It was nice to wake up feeling good today.
    I've just gone and done challenge exercises from last week as I won't get a chance later on today/tonight to do any exercises.
    PYGMY:
    2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers = 4kgs
    HAPPY MONDAYS AND HOPEFULLY CAN CHAT MORE TONIGHT XX
  • Brandirina
    Brandirina Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wk 3 Day 6 exercises done.
    Over on water.
    OVER on calories....I'm deeply ashamed. I went to a Rockies game today and was able to deny myself the tasty treats that always tempt me there. Then, I made a bad decision later at Smashburger and had their sweet potato fries, which I wasn't aware are 400 calories. I should have known to look it up before I placed my order! Here's hoping that it doesn't affect my weigh-in tomorrow morning.

NSV - We had to climb a LOT of stairs to get to our seats and I went up and down them 3 times and never had to stop and didn't gasp for air once! My body is appreciating my healthier lifestyle!

Anina - that's what I would've done, too.

JP - excellent notes and leadership the other day. I did notice that you haven't entered your info on the spreadsheets in a while though... :)

Lori - Sorry, I saw that your Chiefs took a beating tonight. My Broncos did okay - but the Rockies were crushed by the Giants this weekend. The game I went to tonight was 12 to 5! It was like watching a Home Run Derby for the Giants. Oh, and Ohio State lost yesterday...
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    Wk 3 Day 6 exercises done.
    Over on water.
    OVER on calories....I'm deeply ashamed. I went to a Rockies game today and was able to deny myself the tasty treats that always tempt me there. Then, I made a bad decision later at Smashburger and had their sweet potato fries, which I wasn't aware are 400 calories. I should have known to look it up before I placed my order! Here's hoping that it doesn't affect my weigh-in tomorrow morning.

NSV - We had to climb a LOT of stairs to get to our seats and I went up and down them 3 times and never had to stop and didn't gasp for air once! My body is appreciating my healthier lifestyle!

Anina - that's what I would've done, too.

JP - excellent notes and leadership the other day. I did notice that you haven't entered your info on the spreadsheets in a while though... :)

Lori - Sorry, I saw that your Chiefs took a beating tonight. My Broncos did okay - but the Rockies were crushed by the Giants this weekend. The game I went to tonight was 12 to 5! It was like watching a Home Run Derby for the Giants. Oh, and Ohio State lost yesterday...

I hate google. I'm an Apple guy. ;-)
  • Trans4mations
    Trans4mations Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    *peeping in* Well team, sorry I've been away for a couple of days. I'm not going to make any excuses.. I'm just going to apologize and start fresh this week. Last week, I kept up with everything until Saturday. I tried to do 500 sit ups... I got to 375... and my stomach is still aching. I think its because I did them on an exercise ball.. not sure. But, really sorry to let the team down. However, I did stay under cals and over water all week. Sorry again.

Hope your daughter is feeling better Janet.

Love and hugs...still.
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    Would everyone on the tribe please take the time to look at the post Mike, the creator of MFP put up today? I understand exactly what he is talking about because I've seen it go on, sigh. I think it would be a good thing for everyone who uses this site to view it. Thanks and no we don't have any issues with anyone on our tribe. HUGS!!! I just know the stuff he is talking about.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/342266-ok-let-s-talk

It's me he's talking about. I'm a evil horn dog that uses this site as match.com meets a bar. Go me..shame shame.. Sinle$$.
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options
    *********************STOP***************************STOP**********************************STOP**************************

Please click on link and go to Week 4!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/346781--victorious-secret-wk-4-sept-tribal-closed-group
  • d2footballJRC
    Options
    *********************STOP***************************STOP**********************************STOP**************************

stop collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop yo I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Deadly when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony
    Love it or leave it you better gain weight
    You better hit bull's eye the kid don't play
    If there was a problem yo I'll solve it
    Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it

ICE ICE BABY!
  • Lori_menorahlover
    Options

stop collaborate and listen
    Ice is back with my brand new invention
    Something grabs a hold of me tightly
    Flow like a harpoon daily and nightly
    Will it ever stop yo I don't know
    Turn off the lights and I'll glow
    To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
    Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle
    Dance go rush to the speaker that booms
    I'm killing your brain like a poisonous mushroom
    Deadly when I play a dope melody
    Anything less than the best is a felony