Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Stress is really killing me. Living off fast food and ramen noodles even though I have plenty of beans and brown rice. Still haven't attempted working out since surgery. Just temporarily lost my groove. :ohwell:

Lost my groove for about 3 weeks, lots of changes going on with my job, been shuttling between our two office's. Messing with my routine and my head. Feel pretty motivated this week so going to get back on track with food and exercise.

Have a Great Week Pin-Ups!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I need to just suck it up and get moving. May hit the treadmill tonight for a walk....might attempt to jog even.
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Take it easy Rach, walking is probably enough to start after your surgery. You dont want to over do it, glad you are feeling better
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    well done ladies!!!!

Thankyou again Rach for all your hard work!!

Don't be too hard on yourself!! Surgery is a big trauma for our bodies, so start off gently when you go back to exercise. Do you train at a commercial gym? could you maybe ask the staff trainers there what their opinion is for you getting back to it in the best way for you??

lets keep it going ladies!! we're making a big difference to our wellbeing! Imagine how amazing we'll feel at the end of this challenge, knowing we've earned our fitter, slimmer, happier selves!!!

xoxo
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!! This week I plan to continue with the strength training, drink more water and take my vitamins. :smile:
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    The "fat fairy" (She hath been dubbed "Chubbilena") swept in last night and suddenly this mysterious "gain" of mine is gone, as it another .4 lbs! I feel GREAT!

I just started the Rushfit program and I am seeing a dietician on Sept 29. I have some weird health issues going on, but hopefully they get sorted out soon.
  • dmnosu17
    Options
    sorry time just slipped by for me this week can't believe it's Wednesday already. Stayed the same at 230.4 this week...trying to keep motivated and do more water exercises to take it easy on my heel.
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Whoops! It's Wed and I haven't swung past yet. :flowerforyou:

It's been a rough week, hubby still ut of a job and things are sper tight on my minimum wage 22hrs a week. But I'm making do with what I have.

Anyway, I gained last week thanks to Labor Day weekend horrible salt intake. I've been running a lot more and had my 5k this past Saturday. My new personal best at a race is 37:43 (treadmil is 36:48 as of today).

I'm gonna just keep at my training and do what I can for food choices.

I've been at my HMT for 2.5 weeks now, each week contains 2 rest days, 1 'other' exercise day and then 4running/walking days. Well, for those 10 days of running/trotting/whatever, I've been keeping tabs on my 35min mark (that was the first time on the first day of training and I want to complete a 5k under it). Aug 28th I went 2.70miles. Sept 14th(today) I went 3 exact! This plan is working better than I expected already! I might just train for a full next year ;)

Have a great week ladies! Can't wait to see the numbers next week!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I feel like I haven't been paying you guys enough attention lately. I'm trying to kick start my workouts this weekend. I'm struggling to find routine.
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Checking in early because I am going out of town this weekend. I am at 142.6
    I am pretty sure this is a terrible plateau since I have been bouncing from here to 146 for what feels like forever.
  • Peruminicana86
    Options
    Good morning!

Weighing in at 137.5 this morning.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I'm being honest with myself. I hopped on the damn scale and I'm right back where I was in May at 148 :( I had a bad summer and the end with all the mess just made it worse. I am back on track, back to the gym, working out and watching what I eat. Hoping to blow this off soon.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!! I hope you guys had a wonderful weekend. Mine was crazy and I did not eat good at all.
    I'm weighing this morning at 164, however, I feel tomorrow morning will be a better weigh in, for some reason it usually takes my body till Tuesday to get back to normal after the weekend. Oh well! Only 5 1/2 wks left until the baby arrives, then I'm gonna knock this weight right off!!!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pin-ups! I hope you are all doing well.

Weighing in at 174.6 for this week.
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I am weighing in at 175.2 lbs.
    It's technically a gain but I know why and its no one's fault.
    I have started the Rushfit program which is heavy circuit training which = water retention in healing muscles
    Had a high sodium day that I am still recovering from = water retention
    Haven't gone to the bathroom in... too long lol (TMI!)

I was all the way to 174.4 lbs at one point this week lol But that doesnt count.
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    My scale was all over the place this morning and didn't give me the same reading consistently. It went everywhere from 208.6-210.4... It gave me 209.6 twice though so I guess I will go with that?
  • kmtetour
    kmtetour Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Well, I didn't get to weigh today because my parents are out of town. I know that sounds weird, but I carpool to work with my mom, and I stop in at her house to weigh (scales don't work accurately in my house because it doesn't have a foundation... double-wide trailer). Since she wasn't there, I didn't need to stop, and I was running late, so I didn't. Anywho, not sure if I would have changed much anyway. I'm feeling kind of bloated today. :-(
  • Niveous
    Niveous Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Same weight, 179.6 lbs.