New to MyFitness and Need Excercise advice

Options
Hi! I am new to this app I am also a single mother of 2. I work 40 hours a week at a CPA firm and have classes on Tuesdays and Thursday nights so as you can see I have a pretty busy schedule. I am looking for any tips or ideas on at home excercise routines. I don't have the luxury of a babysitter or the $ to buy a gym membership (not that it would matter without a babysitter). What are some excercise techniques I can do at home to help with my weightloss? I do live on the 2nd floor of an apartment so running in place jumping jacks anything like that would highly upset the neighbors. Thanks in advance for any advice. :)

Replies

• blackbirdlane
    Options
    I have a few yoga podcasts that I can listen to and follow along with. A girlfriend of mine bought a Zumba DVD and does it when her kids are asleep and she really loves it. Also, you could run the stairs in your building! I used to live on the 4th floor with no elevator. My legs never looked so good!
  • flanagan98
    flanagan98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello! iam new to thiss app as well!! i really like my excersice ball!! since you have little ones , depending on size you could acually use them as weights when your using it, its really good to use & i see results faster than anything!! great for rainy days when i cant get out side to walk. hope this helps ya :)