Newbie trying to gain confidence:)

Options
Hello everyone :) I’ve been debating whether I should introduce myself or not but I’m hoping that by making some friends I’ll keep my self accountable and boost my confidence a little. I’m not only new to the community but new to eating healthy and fitness in general. I’m hoping that by tracking my progress I’ll get in better shape physically and mentally. I appreciate constructive criticism and honest feedback as much as compliments :) also, I tried to post a picture to refer back to later on but it won’t let me so add me as a friend to follow my journey outside of this discussion :)

Replies

• pnegrete91
    pnegrete91 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome and hope the best in your journey! I myself have battled with my weight all my life so I am not new to the game :# I may not be all the most informed but would like to help anyway I can. Well just wanted to drop by and say hi. :)
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hey 👋🏼😊
    Welcome. Community is definitely a good idea, makes the process less dull and not just all about tracking food and fitness. I hope you find the support and motivation you need to consistently make progress 🌼