First day of Ripped in 30!

Options
Today began my first of 30 days with Jillian Michaels, and WOW. I'm out of shape :( It's an amazing workout, and I'm only on week one...can't wait to see what the following weeks bring!

Replies

• themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i'm starting it tonight!!!!!! good luck!!!
  • kportelli70
    Options
    I just finished week 1 over the weekend and starting week 2 today. Wish me luck. ;-)
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I can't wait to hear how it goes! I a, doing 30 Day Shred right now, and I bought Ripped in 30 as a follow up. Good luck!
  • shannamae
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is a great workout!! It's even better cause its short and sweet! Week 2 seems to be easier than week 1 but just wait til week 3, it's killer! Week 4, well, you'll wanna die! LOL You will feel great though after you're all done!! Best of luck! Kill it before it kills you!!! ;)
  • sassycurlzss
    sassycurlzss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Im on round three! i did a full 6 days a week workout for the first month and this last month i missed week 4. (lots of excuses why wont run on) Im also adding her killer buns and thighs to the mix! Its a great workout! I lost a few inches and lbs! its more intense then 30 day shred.
  • shannamae
    Options
    Good luck!!! You can do it!!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! You can do it :)
  • jayme03
    jayme03 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I'm very motivated this time around, and the fact that it's only 35 min's or so is AMAZING! I'm also throwing in 6 Week Six Pack and Killer Buns & Thighs with the mix...this booty has GOT to go ;)

I'll give an end of the week update--if I'm still standing :)