new to the area and trying to lose weight

Options
I am from Texas but have been in pa for a year and a half. worst part of it is i live in a very close knit community where it iss hard to meet new people. saying that i was very depressed the 1st year and since i am an emotional eater you can only guess what happened. I am always looking to meet new people and have people to work out with cause sometimes i just need an extra push to get moving. I am a stay at home mother of a 15 year old boy and a 6 year old girl and so a lot of my time is taking them places or sitting at home cleaning and cooking. I have chose to get healthy and stay that way since i am at my all time heaviest weight and i feel horrible. I did this to myself and i am the only one who can fix it. Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Welcome :)

Have fun here!!!!!!!!

xxxx
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You will find lots of support here!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck!!!
  • crazedmomof5
    Options
    Welcome! This site is a great place for support and encouragement. I am a stay at home mom as well and can understand how the weight come piling on just remember to always take it one day at a time, do not expect it to come off overnight that always helps me anyway. So Welcome to the site and feel free to add me I love to meet new people also! Good Luck!
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome....Good luck to you!
  • candylw
    Options
    thank you everyone