Ready to Reach the Next Level? Join the Biggest Loser Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,910 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    This is a great group. Helped me lose weight and stayed focused throughout the challenge!
  • neekepoo
    neekepoo Posts: 482 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    B)
  • aalley5
    aalley5 Posts: 2,009 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Everyone has a story and everyone on the BLC is supportive and there's a wealth of information on how to succeed you can make your dreams come true!
    kc7vk0v5cgw6.jpeg
  • luv4katz
    luv4katz Posts: 415 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Summer is coming! Join us on the Biggest Loser Challenge, and have fun with a like-minded group to encourage you in your healthy lifestyle journey! Register now, our next round starts soon!
  • manniecat
    manniecat Posts: 4,716 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Open your mind, heart, and body to making a change. Join the BLC 49 and find the support and motivation you need.

vgzx8qdj2i7e.jpg
  • manniecat
    edited April 2022
    Options
    ywjouek9vq7u.jpg
    Need a little help on your journey? Check out the Determined Desert Tortoise team on BLC 49!
  • patlow
    patlow Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Great support
  • jenshaines
    jenshaines Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Have lost over 75 lbs. as part of the BLC! Come check out the fun we have on our Azure Destinations Island!
  • tyenovkian
    tyenovkian Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I joined the Fuchsia Beauties, Int (FBI) team for the first time in January and they a fantastic group of women. The challenge was fun and if you're into competition, the BLC challenges will be a great way to compete against your teammates. It really makes it fun to make progress toward your weightloss goals!
  • manniecat
    Options
    4 Days Left before the Doors Open to BLC 49! Make a commitment, be challenged, make friends!
  • SparkSpringtime69
    SparkSpringtime69 Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    <3 this challenge!!
  • manniecat
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Need a little help on your journey? Check out the Determined Desert Tortoises Team on BLC 49!

mfbl0hmbax6j.jpg
  • mothermarti48
    mothermarti48 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    So looking forward to the BLC 49 challenges.
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If you are looking for a challenge that will keep you engaged, and provide lots of support and motivation, then this challenge may be what you are looking for. I finished my first 12 week round on the Fuchsia Beauties Int (FBI) team in April and the experience and weight loss results far exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to starting the next round in May.
  • tyenovkian
    tyenovkian Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I was a fellow first time participant in this challenge and loved it! I was also on the Fuchsia Beauties Int (FBI) team and loved competing against my own goals and against the other teams. I was significantly healthier by the end of the challenge with 18 lbs lost.
  • manniecat
    Options
    It's not too late to find your place in the BLC 49! These challenges are great for getting fit, eating healthier, and finding motivation and support!
  • manniecat
    edited April 2022
    Options
    2av1woxsmkx2.jpg

There's a place for you in the BLC 49! Find the motivation, challenge, and support you need! Come on, check us out!
  • manniecat
    Options
    Don't keep waiting to join the BLC 49! Looking for support? We've got it! Looking for a challenge? We've got it! Looking for motivation? We've got it!

o704mugjtw5x.jpg