What's the last thing you bought?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    @lx1x wrote: »
    Pots
    for plants!!

Are you growing medicinal plants again? It’s okay, I won’t tell anyone.🤐

I bought the New York Times bestseller “Five Steps to Remove Leather Handcuffs and Undo Silk Knots”📕😜

You really can't keep a secret.. 😏🤪
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    grass seed
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,162 Member
    Bread, olives, juice
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    This is so weird to me.

I bought bananas, grapes, cottage cheese, and lettuce at the market last night.

There's usually at least one thing not completely "healthy".
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    A decaf latte in Costa but I didn't have time to drink it all.
  • Alinouveau2
    A new bed, dresser and end tables
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

:)
  • glassyo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

It was. :(

I was eyeing the candy bars on sale at check out but I was the only one in line and the guy was too fast!
  • ReenieHJ
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

I was eyeing the candy bars on sale at check out but I was the only one in line and the guy was too fast!

Every Saturday dh and I sit down with our local store circular, make a list, with me asking him what he'd like. To give him credit he did say scalloped potatoes and ham. But then his only other 2 items of input were candy bar and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. :) He's becoming a candy bar abuser. :( Am I his enabler by keeping him supplied? :/
    Off to the store this morning. :)
  • 88AViva
    88AViva Posts: 499 Member
    Steaks. Dried seaweed sheets. Cranberries.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

Every Saturday dh and I sit down with our local store circular, make a list, with me asking him what he'd like. To give him credit he did say scalloped potatoes and ham. But then his only other 2 items of input were candy bar and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. :) He's becoming a candy bar abuser. :( Am I his enabler by keeping him supplied? :/

I’ll take a Reese’s Cup. Thanks Reenie 🤗
  • jillian9hoop
    jillian9hoop Posts: 3 Member
    Socks and a little something for my bf
  • Alinouveau2
    Tickets for the boy's school play
  • glassyo
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

Scalloped potatoes and ham sounds so good.

Just one candy bar? :)

I don't normally eat full size anymore altho the reeses sticks started looking good so I've bought them once or twice and I do have a couple crunch bars in my fridge but those are easily sectioned off.
  • ReenieHJ
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

Mmmm, it was good. Thanks for the idea. :)
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

I don't normally eat full size anymore altho the reeses sticks started looking good so I've bought them once or twice and I do have a couple crunch bars in my fridge but those are easily sectioned off.

Who sections off a piece of something and doesn't eat it all in one setting? You're not normal. :)
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

Who sections off a piece of something and doesn't eat it all in one setting? You're not normal. :)

Seriously! I may start out with good intentions and hack off a portion but the remainder gets sectioned off into oblivion shortly thereafter. "Ooh just a little more.... just one more piece... just... hey, where did it go?"
  • glassyo
    ythannah wrote: »
    This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

This is so weird to me.

Your trip was a fail.

Seriously! I may start out with good intentions and hack off a portion but the remainder gets sectioned off into oblivion shortly thereafter. "Ooh just a little more.... just one more piece... just... hey, where did it go?"

Yup! The intentions were good. I'd only wanted to eat one reeses stick but ate both. (I need those in mini version.) The last time I had a crunch bar, I was going to have one section but said screw it and ate the whole thing. Same with evening out a piece of cake. :)

I'm actually usually really good with that. I've bought the bigger sized caramello or dairy milk chocolate bars and pre sectioned them eating only one or two a day.
  • Happygolucky182
    Happygolucky182 Posts: 120 Member
    Milk frother!!!! Watch out people
  • Sinisterbarbie1
    Sinisterbarbie1 Posts: 712 Member
    A ridiculous amount of wild bird feeding supplies. Guess what the clerk’s name was …. Robin!!!
  • Oliveciabatta
    Oliveciabatta Posts: 294 Member
    A van load of lovely plants for my new greenhouse and terrace. I'm trying to build a proper pretty garden this year and lots of home grown fresh food. Carrots, kale, strawberries, tomatoes, herbs, chilli's, an olive tree and some massive yukka plants, lavenders and the likes for the terrace. I spent this afternoon potting them all up.