body conditioning

Options
Hi
I wondered if anybody can help, I did two classes today body combat in which I managed to create myself as I knew how many cals it burns per hour but I also did a body condtioning class and although it wasnt particulary high impact I feel a bit cheated if I dont enter it. Any Ideas as to what to enter it as?
Jane

Replies

• rwd5046
    rwd5046 Posts: 302
    Options
    Use the general circut workout if nothing else seems to fit.
  • SpartanTrainer
    Options
    probably 300-500 cal would be a safe number.
  • alibreasy
    alibreasy Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi I am wondering do you not have a HRM because that is the best way to track your calories, for example: I took a spin class on Saturday morning and a Zumba class an hour later. I logged calories for both...separately, but together and it almost totaled 3000 calories. Otherwise I believe they have a strength training category that you can log your calories, not sure how accurate it would be.
  • IamJustSanie
    IamJustSanie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wanted to know also, I took and Body Pump class Saturday and I didn't know how to log it... BTW I love Body Combat!!
  • movemebotty
    Options
    I wanted to know also, I took and Body Pump class Saturday and I didn't know how to log it... BTW I love Body Combat!!

I loved it :) Ive just googled and its says average just under 400 cals an hour for body pump and just under 300 for low inpact body conditioning.
    Thats good enough for me! Thanks everybody :D