Excitement over New Shoes

Options
Anyone else get excited when they purchase new shoes? I just p/u a pair of Fila Spectrum shoes and just like when I was a kid, couldn't wait to put them on and give them a wear on a trip to the store. They feel so comfortable! The reviews are mixed on them some say they last and others say they fell apart after 1 month of wear. They retail for 59.99 but were on sale for 36.99 maybe that is why? Hopefully they last, I plan on using them quite a bit at the gym. If not I will have to take them in for a newer pair of Nike Reax or something else for running.

8bdea8e3a53c3968120535ee15e492b5_best.jpg

Replies

• BiGBeNcHiNnbrah
    Options
    look bad man 1/10 looks bad would not wear
    and im not even kidding i wear only jordans
  • Eliannasmom
    Eliannasmom Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    my son had these but they did fall apart after a month... however we returned for the same pair and they have lasted quite well.. and lol who doesn't get excited about new shoes!!!
  • Kytana
    Options
    Who doesn't love new shoes!!

I am due for a new pair of sneaks, so you'll have to let us know what you think of them!
  • InTenn
    Options
    I never take fashion advice from men wearing fur - unless he killed it himself. Just saying.

Hope you enjoy the new kicks. New stuff is fun.
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    Oh yeah! I get so excited!!!! i made a new pair of Nike+ ID's on the nike website, and they should be here by tomorrow! It only took a month, but they will be worth it! My previous Nike +ID's are worn out, so I figured a month would give me time to really wear them out and get the new pair in!

The anticipation is killing me though! Can't wait to see them in person!
  • moon_light10
    Options
    I've just treated myself to a lovely new pair of shoes, but these wont be worn for exercise, they're a pair of high heeled leopard print shoes
  • sblair77
    sblair77 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I never take fashion advice from men wearing fur - unless he killed it himself. Just saying.

My thoughts exactly!
  • jkuhn71
    jkuhn71 Posts: 199
    Options
    I LOVE getting new shoes and clothes to work out in! I think I get more excited about buying them than I do regular everyday clothes/shoes! :love:
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    HAHAHA you guys are hilarious! I appreciate that I am not the only one that gets excited! I'm really hoping that they do not go after a month but I will hold on to the receipt just in case! :)
  • Nickstery
    Nickstery Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    What happened to the sharp dressed man?
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    I LOVE getting new shoes, the higher the heels the better :)