Can someone help me with connecting

Options
I’m trying to connect with others for support and encouragement but I can’t find any forums that have any recent posts. They all say 2018 as the last post. Am I doing something wrong?

Replies

• wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like we can support each other
  • metaphysicalstudio
    metaphysicalstudio Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Some groups are inactive, but there are usually new posts daily on the broad forums in MFP, like this one in which you posted. I have found that a good way to get friends and support on the app is to search the forums with keywords for your goals or interests and reading through the threads and requesting anyone who posted that resonates with you.
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,671 Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    You could go to the Challenges forum and join a challenge that suits you. You'd meet lots of friends there. The Biggest Loser challenge has a new one starting on Sunday

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10862734/may-new-member-registrations#latest
  • mizroxy13
    mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Hi Gabriella! Are you clicking all the way over to the last page in the forum? They always start with the first post, then you have to click the last page to find the most recent answers. If you are seeing discussions, they should be active. Feel free to add me! 💕