New to forum :)

Hi Everyone!
I'm Cassandra, All my life I have always been the chubby girl with low self esteem, kind of awkward, I am 5'7 and 23years old. I have always tried dieting and exercising with no results, I tend to lose inches vs pounds, but also I hate working out. I really have to push myself to be motivated. I love love love Itailian, it also doesnt helpt that I am Dominican and I loveee Spanish food. :) Last year I was at my highest weight I've ever been weighing about 208 pounds. It was a very low point in my life and I was going through alot of isses and depression. It's funny how one doesnt notice how much they weigh until they look back at past pictures of themselves. Currently I am 160lbs. Last year after a semi intervention by my boyfriend and finally jumping on a scale and seeing I was at an extremly unhealthy 200 pounds, I decided to make a change! I found an amazing doctor who put me on a strict diet plan and also prescibed me Phentermine, ( those of you unfamiliar with Phentermine, It is a very strong appetite suppressant that also gives you energy) This worked wonders for me! and I lost 54 pounds through his program. Unfortanately he has retired, and I am now trying to loose the last 20 -30 pounds on my own! :) I look foward to reading similar posts and meeting amazing supportive people! We can do this!

Xoxo - Cassandra

Replies