co workers and their food

Options
how to deal with coworkers and the smell of fries and burgers all day long...and then they sit and talk about how they are fat and cant lose weight andnow one of them scheduled for lipo and tummy tuck this week, unbelievable

Replies

• jgic2009
    jgic2009 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I think the smell is kind of gross.

As for their complaints, just ignore them. Headphones are a blessing.
  • JohnnyChristian
    Options
    Smell of greasy food makes me nauseous.
  • Sieggie
    Options
    Just feel sorry for them.....and move on with your goals! I belong to WW as well and last week's pamphlet was all about you being the boss of you. Stay strong!
  • mattack
    mattack Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thing I have read today!
    Thanks!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I hate smelling their food because it smells fantastic.

In regards to their comments...don't even say anything to be helpful. It will just offend them.
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This is the funniest thing I have read today!
    Thanks!

U should just turn around and invited them to join MFP I think they will save alot of money!!!!!! Good luck

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • killerqueen17
    killerqueen17 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    In my experience, food rarely tastes as good as it smells, when you really think about it. If I smell something delicious, I am able to just enjoy the smell and move on... I'm at the point where (if I'm in the right mindset) just smelling something tasty is enough to satisfy me :)
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    The only person you can control is you so don't waste your precious time or energy trying to figure them out or convince them of their evil ways! :-) Just focus on being the best you that you can be.
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    the one getting lipo, will probably get it back if they continue to eat fries and unhealthy foods. :tongue:
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    how to deal with coworkers and the smell of fries and burgers all day long...and then they sit and talk about how they are fat and cant lose weight andnow one of them scheduled for lipo and tummy tuck this week, unbelievable

LOL Ok that made me laugh! I know exactly what you are talking about!!!! Sitting around grabbing their bellies as they plan on how they are going to basically make the problem worse by filling their bodies with bad stuff at lunch! It is sad in a way but I do see where they are coming from. From talking to some people I know who are overweight, some are afraid of the new healthy way of living. I have been told that I am a "weird" eater with my grilled chicken and shakes but they seem to be awfully curious about how I am eating and working out!

I have been told by one person that she wanted to lose weight and get healthy but just "didn't want to do the work" and "made excuses". I told her that the time is now and that she deserves to give her body and her life the health it deserves!!!!! People are always looking for an easy way out it seems and unfortunately as most of us know, there is no easy way with weight loss and health. It's hard work and dedication!!!!
  • yannasmommy145
    yannasmommy145 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i think some of u misunderstood me i never said the food smelled good..lol...its just sickening watching them eat that now knowing what it does to ur body. and then their complaining about being fat ...like stopping complaining and do something