32 yo Mom of 5 -- would love some friends!

Options
icandoit2323
icandoit2323 Posts: 31 Member
edited April 2022 in Introduce Yourself
Hi all :)
I'm a working mom of 5 kids.

After each baby, I worked hard to lose the weight and on the whole was successful!
But losing it after this fifth baby is proving to be more challenging...

I currently weigh 205 lbs and I'm only 5'2". I've never weighed this much not pregnant!

I started doing what I did to lose the baby weight in the past – eating around 1450 calories and exercising 3x/week. But I find I am so hungry all the time! I didn't have that problem before. So I'm increasing my calorie goal to 1700 for now and seeing how that goes.

Any other moms in the same boat as me?

Replies

• EpicDaxdor
    EpicDaxdor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I might not be a mum but I am happy to be a friend and help you with your goals :D
  • denapoo
    denapoo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 35 and a mum of a 12 year old. Just started and I'd love to be friends. Everyone needs a bit of moral support.
  • Kiwi2mfp
    Kiwi2mfp Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and a mom to a 17 year old and 14 year old. I started this 50 pound weight loss journey 3 weeks ago. Have about 38 more to go. You are welcome to friend me. Myfitnesspal really is helping me get this weight off.
  • icandoit2323
    Options
    EpicDaxdor wrote: »
    I might not be a mum but I am happy to be a friend and help you with your goals :D

Being a mom is optional :D
    Thanks you so much!!
  • icandoit2323
    edited April 2022
    Options
    denapoo wrote: »
    Hi I'm 35 and a mum of a 12 year old. Just started and I'd love to be friends. Everyone needs a bit of moral support.

Yay, hi!! What are your goals here?
  • icandoit2323
    Options
    Kiwi2mfp wrote: »
    I'm 38 and a mom to a 17 year old and 14 year old. I started this 50 pound weight loss journey 3 weeks ago. Have about 38 more to go. You are welcome to friend Wme. Myfitnesspal really is helping me get this weight off.

Wow, you lost 12 lbs in 3 weeks?! How..?
  • bethconley1016
    bethconley1016 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here. They are all grown now but I do have young grandchildren that keep me busy. Lol sending a FRf
  • MadRee87
    MadRee87 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I am 35 and a mom to a 3.5 year old....have about 50lbs I want to lose! Here for you!