Brand New.. looking for friends/support! Teach me the ways,

Options
Afternoon everyone!!

My name is Stacy and a friend of mine mentioned this site.. so, of course, I had to check it out! Feel free to add me, as well! I've never been very good at the diet/exercise thing, and hoping that maybe being able to literally see my progress will help with the motivation.

My SW is 299 lbs..
My GW is 180 lbs..
I need to lose approximately 119 lbs. ACK! Right now, that seems almost impossible! lol

Replies

• lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey Stacy wellcome aboard I think you are in the right place............... Feel free to add me so we can help each other along our long journey of loosing weight.............. Best of luck!!!!

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    Nothing is impossible! I find a lot of motivation/inspiration on the Success Stories board. Good luck to you! you're going to love it here!
  • prendy1977
    Options
    Hi Stacy, welcome to the site. Don't worry about the final goal too much. Just think of the first few pounds and the rest will happen in time. Good luck.
  • NewChristine1483
    NewChristine1483 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! A DAY AT A TIME! I'll send you a friend request!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome Stacy! Don't even think DIET - kay? It's a lifestyle change and if you're ready, you can do it along with the rest of us! I don't know about them but I work my cravings in, dammit - otherwise I'd get bored REALLY quickly.... Good luck and they are right... tons of supportive people on here with lots of great ideas...
  • ghostiegirlc
    Options
    Hey! I'm new as well and I will be here to support you because let's be honest, it's hard to do it on your own!
    I'll send you a request and if you ever need a pick me up of some sort, I will help you out:]
  • char63
    char63 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey, nothing is impossible if you really want it badly enough!! Good luck, I'm sure your soon vet used to the site and meet some lovely new ppl!!
  • darkcowboy
    darkcowboy Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi stacy our goals are almost identical just stay with it and use it and you will be good
    feel free to add me if you'd like
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a wonderful site to get you going. Just keep track of all your food intake and start moving and you should see some great results. Good luck. Feel free to add me. I have been using this site for 6 1/2 months now and am down 48 pounds....still have about 30 to go, but I will get there eventually (soon, I hope).
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard....feel free to friend me.
  • msmellebelle
    Options
    Good luck to you! Keep up with the program and the community and you are sure to succeed~