Pin-up Girls - WEEK 7

Options

Replies

• NIK25
    NIK25 Posts: 10
    Options
    173 this morning. Which stinks, was down to 170 on Saturday morning. Water weight fluctuation I'm sure.
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    137 this morning! Finally the scale is being kind. NSV - ran my first 5k on Sunday!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week. Not feeling well so hoping that I can manage to make some progress this week.
  • miriamtorason
    miriamtorason Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    So much for good weeks. Apparently I'm now up 2# this week on last week at 204.4. No matter how bad my logging might have been, I *KNOW* I did not manage to eat 3000+ calories every single day for the last week, so I'm going to assume it's sodium and impending TOM and go from there.

I had forgotten how HARD this is. Every day, I have to enter in recipes for everything, as we don't eat out. Every day, it drives me nuts because it takes me half an hour just to enter a sandwich (first the home made bread, then the lunch meat, then the light mayo, then the tomato, and the light cheese). Then we add in changing routines for the toddler-boy, and... I have NO time that is just mine where I can work out (I am SO not doing RI30 in front of DH or our roommate), and am trying to find a time where I can, but all the stupid weight crap, the weather, and the stress means I'm probably hitting a bout of depression and really just need to MAKE myself do it. Ah, well. I'll get there eventually.
  • Helinah26
    Options
    ugh my weights been all over the place this week so im just gonna say keep me the same.
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    219.4 this morning. A loss is a loss even if it's only 0.2 lbs. :ohwell:

Hopefully, next week's loss will be better since I started Insanity today. Good luck, Pin Ups! Have a wonderful week. :wink:
  • ipeloquin400
    ipeloquin400 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good Morning !
    Checking in today at 138.2

Have a great week
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    new to this thread but checking in! stayed the same on the scale, but it's been a week of changing habits and working out, :drinker: so i know the loss is right around the corner!!
  • Helinah26
    Options
    219.4 this morning. A loss is a loss even if it's only 0.2 lbs. :ohwell:

Hopefully, next week's loss will be better since I started Insanity today. Good luck, Pin Ups! Have a wonderful week. :wink:

your doing amazing! i wish i was at 219 already.Ive been stuck in the 230s for months now:/Didnt we start off at the same weight as well? :)
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Another week of staying the same... TOM ugh!! I was so hoping to see some progress - maybe next week.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!!

I've had a horrendous week, so I've been a coward and not even braved the scales!!

I know I really should, but I've had a lot of health issues and have been too unwell to stick to my 'good stuff' and cook/ shop for myself! I've been forced to use take-away and ready-meals.

Also, because I've felt so rotten, I've been using food to cheer myself up again! I'm working on this! I've finally managed to find a copy of ''Allen Carr's Easy Way to Lose Weight'' and am having my initial read through, then going to go back through again, putting everything into practice!

This guy's method managed to get me to stop smoking (30 self-rolled cigs a day!!! yip, pretty heavy!) and I was a pretty dedicated smoker, until the end of winter 2010/2011 when I ended up with flu then chest infection, then Pleurisy!!! It frightened me so much!!!

My weight is starting to frighten me too! I may not be hugely overweight, but with the pain and stiffness thanks to my medical condition, I'm finding daily necessities exhausting and difficult! Even getting in/ out and comfortable in bed is becoming a challenge! I don't want it to be anymore!!

I'll let you know how I get on with everything! Sorry for the long post my lovelies!! Also sorry for the misery vibes! Hoping to be back to my usual self soon!!

lotsa love to you girls! You keep me goin!!!
    Ales xx
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I'm at 188 this week. I'm leaving Friday for a week in Paris and Bruges so I'll weigh in when I get back home. Yay for a mini vacay!
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I feel like I haven't been paying you guys enough attention lately. I'm trying to kick start my workouts this weekend. I'm struggling to find routine.

I'm struggling too...I need to do something because I feel like every week I have a gain..and this time it was a 3 lb gain (156) and I don't like that one bit..that's 5 pounds since I started back at work....I NEED A CHANGE OF ROUTINE...and I think maybe I should start running again...hopefully you can find a routine again...i hope i can too!! :-(
  • blueillusion3
    blueillusion3 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    same... 204.5, haven't lost but i'm happy i haven't gained any more :)!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi ladies!!

I've had a horrendous week, so I've been a coward and not even braved the scales!!

I know I really should, but I've had a lot of health issues and have been too unwell to stick to my 'good stuff' and cook/ shop for myself! I've been forced to use take-away and ready-meals.

Also, because I've felt so rotten, I've been using food to cheer myself up again! I'm working on this! I've finally managed to find a copy of ''Allen Carr's Easy Way to Lose Weight'' and am having my initial read through, then going to go back through again, putting everything into practice!

This guy's method managed to get me to stop smoking (30 self-rolled cigs a day!!! yip, pretty heavy!) and I was a pretty dedicated smoker, until the end of winter 2010/2011 when I ended up with flu then chest infection, then Pleurisy!!! It frightened me so much!!!

My weight is starting to frighten me too! I may not be hugely overweight, but with the pain and stiffness thanks to my medical condition, I'm finding daily necessities exhausting and difficult! Even getting in/ out and comfortable in bed is becoming a challenge! I don't want it to be anymore!!

I'll let you know how I get on with everything! Sorry for the long post my lovelies!! Also sorry for the misery vibes! Hoping to be back to my usual self soon!!

Ales xx

It sounds like you have a great plan in place. All the spurts of working out and eating right won't do anything if we don't work on our mindset, and it takes time. I'm still struggling which is why I seem to lose about 10lbs a year. But I'd rather lose less than 1lb a month, than nothing. I'm headed that way and those small mindset changes will build up overtime and one day I'll realize I'm right where I wanted to be! You've got this. :flowerforyou:
  • ales1979
    Options
    Hi ladies!!

Ales xx

It sounds like you have a great plan in place. All the spurts of working out and eating right won't do anything if we don't work on our mindset, and it takes time. I'm still struggling which is why I seem to lose about 10lbs a year. But I'd rather lose less than 1lb a month, than nothing. I'm headed that way and those small mindset changes will build up overtime and one day I'll realize I'm right where I wanted to be! You've got this. :flowerforyou:

TY Rach!! You're a real boost to me!!! All you girls are!!!

I may not reply to posts very much, but I 'lurk' and read most posts!

Even just knowing that I'm part of this group, means a lot to me!! It means so much, infact, that I actually look forward to Mondays and catching up with you all!!

My favourite bit though, is the new chart on each weeks thread!!

TY so much for everything you're doing for us Rach!! You're a super star!! Especially with your own Health problems recently!!!

You've not let them get you down, so am working hard on taking a leaf outta your book and gonna try and do the same!!!

xx
  • RachVR6
    Options
    TY Rach!! You're a real boost to me!!! All you girls are!!!

I may not reply to posts very much, but I 'lurk' and read most posts!

Even just knowing that I'm part of this group, means a lot to me!! It means so much, infact, that I actually look forward to Mondays and catching up with you all!!

My favourite bit though, is the new chart on each weeks thread!!

TY so much for everything you're doing for us Rach!! You're a super star!! Especially with your own Health problems recently!!!

You've not let them get you down, so am working hard on taking a leaf outta your book and gonna try and do the same!!!

xx

Awwww :love:

You know I was just lecturing myself in my head for having not worked out in about 2months or so. I know I need to get my butt back on the treadmill, but it's that 'first time back' that's always the hardest for me. I think though, that I'm going to push myself and DO IT, and I'm going to think of you!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ales1979
    Options

Awwww :love:

You know I was just lecturing myself in my head for having not worked out in about 2months or so. I know I need to get my butt back on the treadmill, but it's that 'first time back' that's always the hardest for me. I think though, that I'm going to push myself and DO IT, and I'm going to think of you!!!! :flowerforyou:

Thankyou honey!!!

Now, go get that treddie!!!! you can do it!!!! Just do what you can do!!! Don't go mental!!

Most important bit :- ENJOY IT!!!!!!!

xoxo