new here and very nervous

Options
I am new to this type of posting and to message boards. been yoyo dieting all my life and really want to make this work. Maybe journaling and message boards to share feelings and struggles will help me.

Replies

• Newbiez
    Newbiez Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want..
  • ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Been yoyo dieting all my life and really want to make this work. Maybe journaling and message boards to share feelings and struggles will help me.

Well, you have come to the right place. Take it one day at a time, be honest with yourself and make it part of your day.
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    dont be nervous- be determinined. I am proof it works - down 60lbs

Welcome to the MFP!
  • prettyfitchick
    prettyfitchick Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    having good friends will help to you can add me
  • SashaJaneJ
    SashaJaneJ Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome . You can add me to your friend list if you wish too.
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! No need to be nervous...Feel free to add me...no negativity here only positive encouragement :flowerforyou:
  • runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    We are both in the same boat!!! I think you will find that this site is EXTREMELY helpful!! Stay true to your log-in's ... It will open your eyes to a NEW WORLD!! Good luck in your life changing journey!! Feel free to add for addidtional support!!
    Jenn

10051852.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Hi, (ex) yo-yo'er here too! Add me and we can break the cycle together - you'll get all the help and support you need on here, I'm learning some great lessons already that have helped me overcome 'old' issues, your MFP friends will make all the difference :-)
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    *edited to remove duplicate post*
  • Shani262
    Shani262 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your well on your way!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Been yoyo dieting all my life and really want to make this work. Maybe journaling and message boards to share feelings and struggles will help me.

Well, you have come to the right place. Take it one day at a time, be honest with yourself and make it part of your day.

I couldn't agree more then what everyone is saying but the best answer is be honest with yourself, take it one day at a time and if you do bad one day just pick up urself and start fresh the following day.... Good luck and just feel free to add me

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lilacs4u
    Options
    thank you. I am feeling good about this first adventure for me!!
  • lilacs4u
    Options
    thank you. Nice words to remember!
  • Porcha1985
    Options
    Welcome! I am a new user too and you can add me as well. The more friends, the more ppl you have to motivate you! Good luck!
  • pobbles
    Options
    Hello there

Firstly you have made one of the best choices by joining this site. Congratulations (and no I am not on commision!)

I joined this site a while ago and by being honest with myself and recording every single morsel of food I ate gave me the will power to change the way I eat and the things I eat. I had a break for a short while and yes I admit I was naughty and a few pounds crept back on, but here I am again, and I know 100% that I will shed those pounds plus some more.

The trick, like I have just said is to be totally and utterly honest, record everything and I promise that you will loose the weight.

I can see you have had several offers for friendship, but if you can squeeze another one in, please feel free to add me. Moral support goes a long long way.

Keep smiling your beautiful smile and have confidence in yourself. You CAN and WILL do it

Please let me know how you go on

Pobbles x
  • lilacs4u
    Options
    I am new to this type of posting and to message boards. been yoyo dieting all my life and really want to make this work. Maybe journaling and message boards to share feelings and struggles will help me.

THANK YOU all so much! I am still trying to figure out how to use this board, so it may take me a while to reply, etc properly, but I will get there!!! It feels nice already to have such a wonderful welcome from you all and the understanding of the daily struggle food can be.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    welcome! no need to be nervous but all understand. please feel free to add me! promise not to bite (hard) :)
  • tine97
    Options
    Hey, don't be nervous you are impowering yourself just be being on here. One tip stop dieting and start eating properly it will change your whole way of eating and never let yourself get hungry. Good luck you can do it with will power and inner strength. Love Tine xxx
  • mcargle
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new here and this is my first time every posting to a message board too. So, we can join the journey together.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Soooo very much have been there! Feel free to add me!