Sisterhood HCP Week 8

Options
Hi everyone, sorry I'm so late in getting the ball rolling. It's been one of those days already!
I'm down 1 pound:bigsmile:
Good luck everyone!

Replies

• PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Hi everyone, sorry I'm so late in getting the ball rolling. It's been one of those days already!
    I'm down 1 pound:bigsmile:
    Good luck everyone!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I lost this thread after the forst week.. I thought we stopped.. hmm
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    Im down one pound as well...woo hoo! I am excited because I didnt get a single work out in and still did ok. I was really scared i was going to gain all 5 lbs back :laugh:

Sorry I have been MIA lately I was so tired after the weekend I went to bed at 6pm last night and didn't get up til 9am this morning :noway: gosh was I tired!

Good luck everyone this wk!

Pep- love the new pics- did you get a new haricut?
  • pepamint83
    pepamint83 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    congrats everyone so far. i got to walk then weigh in i shall report later

Pep- love the new pics- did you get a new haricut?

nope lol my bangs are growing out cause i havent had a chance to get a haircut so they look diff but thank you for noticing the new hair :drinker: i did straigten them :bigsmile: and thanks for loving my new pics im gonna post what i wrote on the oher thread cause i think it got lost since we are starting week 8.

:flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

so since i suggested it i sucked up my nerves and took some new photos (aaaaaaaaaaaah!!!:sick: ) i took my first body picture :devil: :sick: :devil: :sick: (tried making it my main but my head was cut off u think thats a sign :laugh: ???) the body one and the face one my main new one are from tonight march 9, 2009 the eve before i start week 8 omg week 8 really? 57 days and still going strong slow and steady. so happy i can bring smiles to peoples faces this group is so amazing u help me i am glad i can help you and together we will reach the finish line how do we get to the finish line mister and sisters __________________________?

love you all good luck tom omg so nervous

xoxo

(ariella)
    tortoise
  • MissResa
    MissResa Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Down another pound, which means that I've reached my goal... In 2 months I've lost a total of 16 pounds!!! I'll finish posting later; I have to take my girls to a doctor's appointment...
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Down 3 lbs from 192 to189! I am so excited. I am not longer a 190. Glad everyone is having a good week so far!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Okay... I'm baaaa-aaack!!! Both my kids are sick, so it's been kinda crazy... I managed to get a weight-lifting workout in this morning before everyone was awake, though. And last night at volleyball I burned 1142 calories!!!

I updated some photos, as promised. The light blue shirt photo is at three weeks, the dark blue shirt is at 8 weeks. Hopefully you all can see a difference!!!
  • thompsons81702
    thompsons81702 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Okay... I'm baaaa-aaack!!! Both my kids are sick, so it's been kinda crazy... I managed to get a weight-lifting workout in this morning before everyone was awake, though. And last night at volleyball I burned 1142 calories!!!

I updated some photos, as promised. The light blue shirt photo is at three weeks, the dark blue shirt is at 8 weeks. Hopefully you all can see a difference!!!
    OMG! I have not even gotten a chance to look, I did not even read I just saw th picture and was like who is that? I think you look great! I am glad you took some pictures and shared with us!
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options

OMG! I have not even gotten a chance to look, I did not even read I just saw th picture and was like who is that? I think you look great! I am glad you took some pictures and shared with us!

OMG meeee tooo! I was like did we get a new member?! :laugh: Resa - You look BEATUIFUL!

Christine - you are AMAZING :flowerforyou: I can't wait til I lose that much!
  • MissResa
    Options
    Thanks, guys!!! I think you all are amazing, and I appreciate all the nice comments. When I looked back at the pics, I was really surprised! I hate pictures, and have hidden from them forever. I think now that I've had some progress, I'll start doing it more often!!!

Christine, you are awesome!!! I knew you'd kick butt this week!!! Your hubby is going to be blown away!!!

Everyone's doing such a great job, and I'm so proud of our group!!! I've seen other groups start to peter out after a couple of weeks, but we have been going strong for 2 whole months!!! I would really love to add up all of our weight loss, and see how much we've lost together in the last 8 weeks... The numbers would be HUGE!!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    down a pound sorry it took so long to report it. wishing for bigger bumbers i know i shouldnt but i thought i would be a little further in with the weight loss now that i am finishing my second month but slow and steady (just hope i make my june 1 goal we shall see) where is everyone?
  • MissResa
    Options
    I know!!! Where did everyone go?! We were doing really well posting; I guess today was just a crazy day...
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    I know!!! Where did everyone go?! We were doing really well posting; I guess today was just a crazy day...

saw your name on the recent posts list and just wanted to see that smiling beautiful face again..Hi MissResa:smile:
  • MissResa
    Options
    Awww... Thanks, Dave!!!:blushing:
  • PunkinHeadsMOMMA
    Options
    Ok so I saw Resa's post and did some investigating and the grand total so far is..................................

123 pounds in 2 months from everybody. You do of course realize that's a person. We just lost my other sister (petite little thing you just wanna punch her:laugh: ).

I agree your new pics are great!

BTW -- In times gone by the comments have been made that we were dwindling down and only a few people were posting. Well after going back to get everyone's weights, it's been that way for quite some time now and I think we'll be fine:bigsmile: . Since like week 2, I think we'll still be here for the long haul.:laugh:
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I maintained this week.
  • MissResa
    Options
    Kacee-Oh fearless leader, what would we do without you?! We need to send you a cape, because after taking care of kids, hubby, cows, calves, and everything in-between, I can't BELIEVE you found the time to figure out our weight-loss!!! When do you sleep?!!:drinker:

123 pounds is a HUGE number!!! I wonder if that's including Livi's weight loss, too? Where's our Mister Sister?!!! I want to know how he's been with his contest at work.

I have volleyball tonight, and am doing a weight lifting workout for P90X. I have been hemming and hawing about doing couch to 5K, and my Beach Body coach has helped me work out a schedule so I can do it... I've even bought an expensive, nice pair of running shoes so there's no backing out now!!!
  • pepamint83
    Options
    are you serious 123 pounds? :noway: how many people did you add up? and how many are still part of our group (my mother is she just comes on once a week to post cause lifes gotten a bit busy) but i seem to see a few consistent posters so curious how many of us our left.

123 thats insane and incredible :flowerforyou: go us

slow and steady remember
  • iwant2stayhealthy
    Options
    I am proud of my daughter :smooched: :bigsmile: and I want to thank all of you for being there :flowerforyou: .

I lost nothing this week.:cry: I know I should be happy that I haven't gained but it's not easy for me to see that dial on the scale not budging at all. :grumble: I'm really being good, none of my bad habits have resurfaced yet, no bad food snacking, eating good protein, little if any cheese, except for cottage cheese.

I have been eating three healthy meals a day and excercising too, cardio and weight training. The :devil: in me is whispering to cut back on the carbs, even though they are all whole grain. I've been drinking lots too. I'm wondering if I just can't handle 1,200 calories. I'm wondering what the heck is going on here?:sad:

Ri, this takes slow and steady to a whole 'nother dimension..LOL

As for all...123 lbs is huge..I'm glad everyone is doing so well, and at least I haven't gained anything..I hope next week things are different for me. Thanks y'all
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    AHEM. ATTENTION PLEASE. THE PLATEAU IS OVER!!!!!!!!!

Two pounds gone!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

omg it feels so good to see a different number on that scale.

it took a month but I broke that $%^&* plateau!!!!