What was it? :P

mine was

"No cooking?"
From my boyfriend lol

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    So do I - from a friend regarding me wishing to post an embarassing pic of my ex on FB; but being too nice to do it.
  • LizC26
    LizC26 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Yummy ;)

I can't tell you what it was in reply to...hehe
  • haeden
    haeden Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    "yep,today is monday" I obviously dont know what today is from my best friend
  • dianaskin
    Options
    My friend from work texting me that she was covered in Luke Bryan's spit (country singer). (She was at his concert and got front row)
  • moon_light10
    Options
    'bored'
    from my OH at work
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Let me know when you get in today!! (from a friend/co-worker in the office)
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    inbread pus*y...it was a picture of a cat with its head through a slice of bread. haha...from my cousin.
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    "Good, for one day it's ok. You don't want to hate it!" My friend responding to my confession that I skipped 30DS yesterday.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    "Text me after your workout. OK?" From a friend trying to schedule face-to-face time with me sometime this week. Workouts keep me so busy!!!
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    A reminder to post yesterday's results to a fitness challenge we're doing at work. :)
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Sat. October 8th. Talking about the Lego festival in Raleigh, NC
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    What are you doing tonight?
  • britishstar41
    britishstar41 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    "ok. That is good." from my mom in response to my having given my daughter some children's Claritin before I dropped her off this morning.
  • miadvh
    miadvh Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    a picture of an AMAZING milkshake from my hubby. :/ They keep getting them on their way from work and he keeps teasing me. He did try to nice and stick one in the ice chest for me..it didn't work so well. :sad: I guess that was the shakes way of saying I didn't need to eat it. :grumble:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    "I like lights!"

An in-joke from my husband.
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    "You're smaaaart :p" from my boyfriend in response to my telling him that I got 100% on my Algebra quiz. :drinker:
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    "Will get the littles" about picking up my youngest 2 from daycare.
  • cassiopeia1975
    Options
    "thank you for your reservation of 2 products" from ARGOS

how dull -- to make it worse its the ONLY text i have recieved today ---- obviously i have no friends!! LOL
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yup Nolan, yes they do, (from my best friend, her text before that was telling me that she just found out she's having a boy, I asked if the name was still Nolan and said I still wanted to throw her a little shower because even second babies deserve celebrating).
  • freshstart4me
    Options
    oof that's a lot of running. proud of you though. you doint the 5k with anyone? thse strong antibitocs f*cking me up. sneezin, breakin' out, muscles sore WTF...my poor sick friend texting me through the pain :)