Last text received

Options
2»

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    mine was..."Dude, what the f**k, are you the one that p*ss*d on my car"

WHICH for those wondering.. IT WASN'T ME.
  • DoncasterPhotography
    Options
    "i didnt get it earlier"

from the Missus !!

Edit to add....

She was refering to the train she'd caught home.
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    <3 - from my friend thanking me for being there for her yesterday
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    "i better see you today" ---from my zumba instructor LOL!
  • bubblezmcghee
    bubblezmcghee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    "ok well let me know. we will be there all day so u can come whenever" - From a friend telling us it's ok to be late to her bbq on saturday
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    "No I can latr" from my hubs in response to me asking if I needed to do something for him....I love the spelling of later though.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Ahh, k, well I have a key- after telling my fiance I wouldn't be home when he came home from work
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options
    a picture of an AMAZING milkshake from my hubby. :/ They keep getting them on their way from work and he keeps teasing me. He did try to nice and stick one in the ice chest for me..it didn't work so well. :sad: I guess that was the shakes way of saying I didn't need to eat it. :grumble:

That is a terrible thing to do!!! Lol
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I sent to my very busy son: Cookout at noon. His reply: I'll be stuck at work. Sorry!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    "I was attempting to take a shower and go home, but ended up power washing"
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    a picture of an AMAZING milkshake from my hubby. :/ They keep getting them on their way from work and he keeps teasing me. He did try to nice and stick one in the ice chest for me..it didn't work so well. :sad: I guess that was the shakes way of saying I didn't need to eat it. :grumble:

Tell me about it- My fiance was on a business trip the other day & sent me a picture of a GIANT piece of cheesecake- you know, only one of my favorite desserts- I think I started drooling:laugh:
  • bdglass
    Options
    100 days......100 days left till we head back to the USA!!!! From my buddy (Like he had to remind me how much time we have left here)
  • Moofey
    Moofey Posts: 444
    Options

Tell me about it- My fiance was on a business trip the other day & sent me a picture of a GIANT piece of cheesecake- you know, only one of my favorite desserts- I think I started drooling:laugh:

My favorite dessert is cheesecake! Man I would kill him then lol!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    "Make me a word out of the letters LUSESN. Hurry!"

I have a friend that texts me this crap on his lunch break every day. Drives me a bit crazy.
  • jamesdelong
    jamesdelong Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    this is terrible but the crap my friends and I say to each other is out there. This is what was said to me. "LMAO! - Go back to your sword swallowing practice"