New

Options
I`m new here and I need to read and study how things work and then will be able to say more. Thanks for accepting me.

Replies

• springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,838 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, @Reallying.

At the top of each section of the boards are “stickies”: threads which were so useful they’ve been permanently placed at the top to provide help for new users.

Be sure to get involved, ask questions, post regularly.

My observation has been that people who frequent the boards have a much higher chance of weight loss- and sustainable weight loss- than those who post an intro post and then never post again.

Much success to you! .
  • jenniethorburn3356
    jenniethorburn3356 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m new to MFP premium… struggling to use the app. A few people have added me as a friend but I can’t see how to add people? Really looking for like minded people to help keep me motivated and focused 🙌
  • shazmorgan
    shazmorgan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome @Reallying,
    I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

Hi @jenniethorburn3356 If you are on the website, click on the users name, then click on 'profile', then click on the users "MyFitnessPal profile". You should see the option to add a user in there.

If you are doing it from your app, the only way I know how to do it is go into the 'Me' icon at the bottom of the app, scroll down and you will see an 'Add Friends' link. In here select 'Email', enter the username you are wishing to add and and click the little send icon in the top right corner.

Hopefully, someone will jump on with an much easier way of adding friends, but this seems to be the only way I have found so far. :)