Shread with Jillian?

Options
I was thinking of buying the Shread DVD from Jillian. Any opinions on it? Just want to get the lowdown!!!:wink:

Replies

• cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of buying the Shread DVD from Jillian. Any opinions on it? Just want to get the lowdown!!!:wink:
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    Love it! I just started it this week...the first day was sooo hard for me, and the next day every muscle in my body was aching :noway: I was in poorer shape than I thought...but I'm on day 4 now and my stamina is already improved. She keeps you moving throughout the workout doing strength, cardio, and abs. Its a fun workout IMO, and she does push you.
  • Venusjems
    Venusjems Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I liked it... Until i bought cardio max with bob.. I LOVE That one..

But i was so sore the first 2-3 days from shred.. then i tried level two hahaha had to get out the inhaler!
  • LeeAnn11
    LeeAnn11 Posts: 37
    Options
    Is the Shred DVD anything like the Trouble Zones DVD because that one was HARD!!
  • MAJackson88
    Options
    I just bought it and it should be in the next couple days. I hope its a good one!
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have it...I have only done it once...but I like it..

I also have cardio max... Shred is a little harder in my opinion
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    i was very successful with the 30 day shred. it is hard but gets easier each time if you stick with it.
    Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!! Did level 3 for the 1st time yesterday. Holy Cow. But I do love it.
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    I have it and really like it, I did level 2 today.
  • cometnurse
    cometnurse Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks:flowerforyou: I'm gonna go ahead and get it!!!:drinker: