Kellch's big day...

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for getting married on my birthday!!

I'll just recycle one of my birthday presents to you ....oh, yeah, I won't get any.:frown:

edit ...........you didn't see this, I'm not posting this week..............................:embarassed:

Use this: smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif

She'll never remember you were here. :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Kell...sorry about your allergy....do you drink enuf water?

whoooossshhhhhh that one went right over my head dunno.gif

embarrassed.gif

:laugh:

can you see the invite? rut roh....

:angry:

so the invite is wrong about your allergy? SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!

Let me see my phone and read that...I forgot the allergy part :embarassed:

OH! No no allergy here :smokin:

• GameOver
    GameOver Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I actually took the time to read this whole thread....made my day! :laugh: :laugh:
  • laird20k
    laird20k Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    soooo funny! i love the 10 ways comment on the mag. cover lol! :laugh: i swear that does happen!

that dress is AMAZING - but not in a good way. can you imagine what her father was thinking when she showed up in that??? :noway:

Haha.. I was wondering what the sales people where thinking.. "Wow, that looks great. Definitely the one.. Nope it's supposed to fit like that - it's the new style, all the brides are wearing it this season.. You'll be the most beautiful bride ever!"

I should print this and show it to my friends who wish for larger chests.. haha..
  • kellch
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you for getting married on my birthday!!

I'll just recycle one of my birthday presents to you ....oh, yeah, I won't get any.:frown:

edit ...........you didn't see this, I'm not posting this week..............................:embarassed:

come to the wedding you can have cake and pretend its bday cake :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • kellch
    Options

You know it baby :smooched: :drinker:

Where do I send your invite :flowerforyou:

(the real one...I'm sending Shannon a fake CrossedArms.gif)

smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif You love Shannon..... smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif she gets to sit next to you at the bridal table....... smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif

:yawn:

snickeringg.gif

I've wanted that smilie for soooooooo looonnnnnnnnng!!! I wubs it! Thanks Shannon...u r forgiven this time :tongue:

smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif

:drinker:
  • kellch
    Options
    I actually took the time to read this whole thread....made my day! :laugh: :laugh:

That's what we do.......brighten up the day :smokin:

We are here to help :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif You love Shannon..... smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif she gets to sit next to you at the bridal table....... smiley-hypnotize-no-back_full.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEK!
  • kellch
    Options
    soooo funny! i love the 10 ways comment on the mag. cover lol! :laugh: i swear that does happen!

that dress is AMAZING - but not in a good way. can you imagine what her father was thinking when she showed up in that??? :noway:

Haha.. I was wondering what the sales people where thinking.. "Wow, that looks great. Definitely the one.. Nope it's supposed to fit like that - it's the new style, all the brides are wearing it this season.. You'll be the most beautiful bride ever!"

I should print this and show it to my friends who wish for larger chests.. haha..

The salesperson was probably Max wait.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

EEEEEEEEEEEK!

You know it's one of my favorites, Jeannie. I can't help myself! :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    Kellchie at the reception!

redneck_wedding_reception.preview.jpg

NOW this one!!! I can probably relate to!!! :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :smokin: :drinker: :smokin:

:bigsmile:

Honey......is that you???
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

The salesperson was probably Max wait.gif

LOL! :laugh: at both of these posts! :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options

EEEEEEEEEEEK!

:smooched:
  • kellch
    Options

EEEEEEEEEEEK!

You know it's one of my favorites, Jeannie. I can't help myself! :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Mine too :smokin: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

EEEEEEEEEEEK!

dats a skeery smiley if I eva saw ones!:blushing:
  • kellch
    Options

EEEEEEEEEEEK!

The first time Shannon ever used that I seriously spit my water out all over...I wubs it...do I have issues? :ohwell:
  • kellch
    Options
    And don't worry, I'll hold you 11_2_104.gif
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    :heart: u kellch
  • arewethereyet
    Options

EEEEEEEEEEEK!

The first time Shannon ever used that I seriously spit my water out all over...I wubs it...do I have issues? :ohwell:

Hey, this isnt the "does that make me crazy' thread ya know!:laugh:

:heart: :smooched: :heart:
  • kellch
    Options
    :heart: u kellch

I'm so glad I checked this post before I left :smooched:

:heart: u Emi!

Miss you :cry: