Warrior Dash

Options
Just ran my first 5k at the Warrior Dash in Tenneesse. Wow I am so proud of my self for this accomplishment. Not to mention it was hella fun. I am setting my next goal to run another 5k with no obstacles by the end of the year!!

Replies

• smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Your next 5k should be a piece of cake then!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Fantastic work! What a wonderful goal to reach!:flowerforyou:
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! i'm doing my first 5k in november, called rugged maniac, in brooklyn.
  • lisahightower2
    Options
    Hey I was there yesterday! My hubby ran it!
  • dianerml
    dianerml Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome! The Warrior Dash looks like such a fun interesting challenge.
  • Eatone1
    Eatone1 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was there too! (But I was just volunteering to see what it was all about) Totally cool! Congrats!
  • kate8085
    Options
    Congrats! We are trying to decide between two locations for 2012, getting excited. Hope you had a blast!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    awesome job! that is great!!!!
  • mjawesome
    mjawesome Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I was there and it was AWESOME! I would do it again and again...but not lose my wedding ring again!
  • mjshmily
    mjshmily Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • Shannibal
    Shannibal Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Grats!

I have a few friends from here in Louisville Kentucky who came down for that.
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I do my first Warrior Dash in Tulsa this weekend! So excited!!
  • andreae13
    andreae13 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be signing up for one next year...trying to decide on the location. It sounds like A LOT of fun!! Congrats!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Just did the one in Tulsa this past weekend. So frickin' crazy but fun. Going to do another in Texas in April 2012!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do a warrior dash (looks like sooooo much fun)....maybe someday?
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    that's great! I live in TN and have a few friends who did the Warrier Dash this year
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!