Tracking

I have my Samsung health connected but it's not tracking steps through my fitness pal

Replies

• shazmorgan
    shazmorgan Posts: 34 Member
    MFP seems to be having several issues relating to Samsung Health links over the past few weeks. I've been having heaps of ongoing problems. Hopefully they are working on fixing it very soon. :)
  • texastapdancer
    texastapdancer Posts: 20 Member
    Mine was doubling my exercises everyday, until yesterday, but it seems to have fixed itself now. I'm thinking MFP might have been having technical issues.
  • Mshindi_Dahomey
    Mshindi_Dahomey Posts: 1 Member
    My MFP isn't tracking my steps nor my exercises recorded on my Samsung Health app? Is anyone else still having this problem?
  • shazmorgan
    shazmorgan Posts: 34 Member
    @Mshindi_Dahomey MFP seems to be extremely glitchy where Samsung is concerned. Somedays I can look at my diary and everything is perfect. But then an hour later my steps are not counted or my excercise is duplicated.
    It will seem like it's corrected itself for a day or two, and then glitch out again.
    I have reported the problem, received a reply back saying that they are aware of the problem. That was about a week ago.
    Here is a link to their known issues.
    If more of us report about this, hopefully they may get onto it quickly.
    I hope it works out soon for you. 😉
    https://support.myfitnesspal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360032625231-Known-Issues-Integration-Partners