Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,521 Member
    edited May 2022
    Didn't I sleep in (after being up at 2am for about an hour)? Given how quiet it is in here this morning, and I right to assume everyone else did too? Won't I be quiet as a mouse so as not to disturb your slumber?

Wasn't I on a plane at 5:40am your time? Am I not now in my room, all unpacked, and thinking about venturing out for lunch?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,041 Member
    I wonder, is lunch a gamble in Las Vegas?
    Don't some places offer free meals as a way of enticing you to gamble there?
    For my lunch, didn't I finish my last slice of deep dish pizza?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,406 Member
    edited May 2022
    @nossmf, if she settles on fried chicken, will you give me a holler and let me know what time to show up? And if it's something else, are you also able to let me know so that I can decide whether or not, I'm going to ask you to change it? 😋🤣
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Is it weird of me to add cold brew coffee sorbetto to my hot coffee, because I'm out of milk/cream? Didn't it taste good enough that I wondered if I shouldn't do it more often? ☕🍨😋
  • cmsienk
    Didn't I have to look it up to know what sorbetto was? Doesn't that sound like a lot of coffee flavor? Is it your new favorite way to have coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    edited May 2022
    Isn't it a strong contender? Don't I think Talenti Cold Brew Coffee Sorbetto has a very good coffee flavor? Wasn't it a big improvement over the somewhat disappointing Senseo coffee I've been having? With only a few more Senseo pods left, aren't I already planning on switching back to a Melitta pour-over brew cone, so I have my own choice of fresh coffee beans to grind?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Are y'all trying to break my will to go without with all this coffee talk? Aren't I okay with it tho? 😂
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,926 Member
    Doesnt this thread have a recurring theme - All roads lead to Rome?

except all roads lead to coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Don't they sometimes lead to chocolate and/or ice cream? 🍫 🍨
  • frankwbrown
    How about a ristretto latte in Rome, with a chocolate biscotti and cold brew coffee gelato?
  • paperpudding
    If you hadn't heard of ristretto, might you read that as risotto latte and think what on earth??? :o

Asking for a friend ;)
  • cmsienk
    edited May 2022
    If you hadn't heard of ristretto, might you read that as risotto latte and think what on earth??? :o

Do you think I'm asking for a friend? ;)

Didn't I fix that for you? 😉

Also, shouldn't you now try a ristretto latte, to learn for yourself that it ttastes nothing like risotto?
  • cmsienk
    Don't you hate when you notice a typo after it's too late to edit?

Didn't I just walk nearly 1,000 steps to pay too much for the aforementioned ristretto latte here at the Starbucks within this hotel?
  • frankwbrown
    Was that 1,000 steps roundtrip or each way?
    Doesn't that mean 5 or 10 ristretto latte's will get you to 10,000 steps today? 😂
    (Aren't I just having regular coffee but with heavy cream? Did I say "having"? Shouldn't I have said I'm waiting patiently for my coffee - in my Yeti tumbler - to cool off enough to drink?) 🥱🙄
  • paperpudding
    Did you really think I would expect ristretto coffee, even though I havent heard of it, to taste like risotto?

How silly do you think I am?
  • cmsienk
    Wasn't I just suggesting you try one? 😔
  • paperpudding
    Would you believe, unlike every other participant in this thread B) , I am not really into trying coffees?
  • frankwbrown
    Hmmm, would you rather have pudding? 🤔
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 8,688 Member
    Didn't we serve pudding as dessert the other night? Isn't it infinitely preferable to coffee?

@cat0703a, are you disappointed I didn't respond in time to let you know my wife chose fried chicken? Or are you more disappointed her second choice, chili, was served the day after?

• AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    What flavor pudding?