Hey everyone .... Newbie calling for any support she can get

Options
Hi everyone looking for friends to get me through an awful lot of pounds!!!! Been doing this for a week now, can be a lonely world when dieting!! Lost 5lb in my first week and ecstatic!!! Look forward to hearing from you soon!!!

Replies

• msmellebelle
    Options
    Hey! I just started also. I tend to jump on and off programs so I'm looking for people that can help me stay motivated. Congrats on your first week!
  • alidav12345
    Options
    Hi,

I am kinda new also, had been doing this a few weeks ago, then fell off the wagon, so now new start. Have problems keeping motivated. Hopefully we can give each other support when needed. I have 50 pounds I need to lose. I found a exercise thing I am gonna try. It is called couch potatoe to 5k. You walk/jog 3 times a week for 20 minutes. The first week you do a 5 min warm up vigorous walk, then jog 90 secs and walk 60 secs off and on for 20 min. At the end of 2 months I should be able to run 5k. I dont know thought I would give it a try. I am desperate to do something now.
  • puzwuz1
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to this site myself and always looking for more support to offer and also some new people to help keep me on my toes as well. Hopefully we can help keep each other motivated and accountable.
  • ArmyMomma4
    ArmyMomma4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started too. I'm Erica. I am trying to get through 35-45 lbs, and it is hard. I've been struggling for a while now, probably about a year on and off. My biggest problem is I will do fine for about a week, but then I revert to my old ways. Eating how much I want of whateverI want, not exercising like I should, etc. We should really help each other out! Everyone needs someone!!!
  • AmyTay82
    Options
    Hello! Well done on your weight lost so far :) feel free to add me, i'm looking for friends and support on this journey.....