NSV and SV

Options
At work today two of my colleagues (one of whom I sit opposite every day) both told me (at different times) that they could really tell that I had been losing weight ! They know I have been trying to but it was just nice to hear someone actually say it !!

Also .... I am no longer 200 and something lbs !! A 4lb loss this week means I am down to 197lbs ..... ohhhhh yeahhhh :drinker:

Replies

• divadoll41
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Visser1971
    Options
    Congrats and welcome to ONEderland!!!!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!! Congrats on both victories!!!

Keep up the great work!
  • eggmcg
    Options
    Well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Future_vision7
    Options
    Brilliant news !!!!

:drinker:
  • AmyW125
    AmyW125 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!! Congrats keep up the great work! as stated before WELCOME TO ONEderland!!!
  • MariSama44
    MariSama44 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Welcome to ONEderland! Its so much nicer here :flowerforyou:
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work.
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:smile:
  • tostes
    tostes Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful! It is so nice to have people notice the change.

I will get there soon as well!
  • ladysandy
    Options
    Great job Tracey, keep it up :) x0x :drinker: chin chin to you too !
  • zoeysmom01
    zoeysmom01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job. All your hard work IS paying off. Sooner than you realize, you will be at your goal weight!!!
  • inotnew
    inotnew Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    ONEderful!
  • baloney17
    baloney17 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on both achievments. It must feel good to be in ONEderland! Seeing success stories like this makes me more and more excited to hit that goal myself!!!!! Keep up the good work.:happy:
  • rach2705
    Options
    well done Tracey, you've worked really hard and it's paying off.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    At work today two of my colleagues (one of whom I sit opposite every day) both told me (at different times) that they could really tell that I had been losing weight ! They know I have been trying to but it was just nice to hear someone actually say it !!

Also .... I am no longer 200 and something lbs !! A 4lb loss this week means I am down to 197lbs ..... ohhhhh yeahhhh :drinker:

That is so awesome! I had two co-workers do the same thing last week! It is the best feeling ever when someone acknowledges all your hard work! In fact, hubby and I are hosting a housewarming party in 1 month and invited a few people that I haven't seen in months! Can't wait to see their reactions!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!