Eurybe Warriors - Week 4 (Closed Group)

Options
Week 4 Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the PYGMY TRIBE it’s time to push yourself! Make modifications as necessary and use water bottles, soup cans or my favorite Tomato Juice cans as weights! They really do work!

Day 1 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 2 – 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 3 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 100 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 5 - 2 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 35 Split Squats, 2 mile walk, jog, run

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 3 sets of 15 wood chops, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVED IT!

Weekly Team Challenge - as a combined team effort attempt to reach a goal of an additional 2000 crunches. For a team of 10 that would be an additional 200 crunches per team member over a span of 6 days! As always water, calories!

Replies

• lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Week FOUR Daily Exercise Challenge

Each team member that completes their daily exercise challenge receives one point, if all team members complete each daily exercise for all 6 days the team is then awarded an additional 5 Bonus Points.

Welcome to Week 4 you are the BUSHMEN it’s time to push yourself! Make sure you begin each exercise challenge with a 4 minute tabata workout.

Day 1 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 2 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 3 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 4 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of 15 Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 5 - 3 minute bearwalk, 100 Toe Touches, 100 Crunches, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Burpees (they’re back), 40 Windshield Wipers, 50 Split Squats (don’t feel like you have to jump)

Day 6 - 3 sets of 15 Swimmer’s Presses, 3 sets of 21’s, 3 sets of 15 Dumbbell Chest Fly’s, 3 Sets of 15 Lawnmowers, 3 sets of Tricep Kickbacks, 3 sets of Woodchops, 30 Pushups (modified if needed)

Day 7 – REST YOU DESERVE IT!

*******Please watch the videos as they may differ from your version of the exercise!*********

Week Four Weekly Team Challenge

Same water and calories challenge plus Walk, Run or Jog a 5K this week.(3.1 miles) Each team member needs to do an additional 400 crunches for this week! If you have a full team of 10 people that is an additional 4000 crunches. You hate me now but you'll love me come October!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I think I hate this week. .
  • lukybug
    Options
    I know we've all bee complaining that we seemed to have plateaued. I just wanted to tell everyone, and I'm missing one person at the moment for weights, be we as a group are down 5 pounds this week! That's the most so far for this challenge. Keep it up ladies!

Also, please let me know if you completed the team challenge from week 3. Either the 500 crunches or the 5 miles. Thanks!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hope you lovely ladies all have a wonderful week!!! I had a great week last week, I actually fit into a pair of jeans that I've haven't wore in over a year, a little tight but I could button them!! I have had that pair of jeans for about 10 years now and they are my absolute favorite, size 11, and at the beginning of this year I was wearing a size 15/16 so I'm very excited!!
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a hard week!!
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    i don't like week 4.

by the way, did the 500 crunches...
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Did the 500 brunches
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    woot woot! Great weight loss this week team!

Also, I did 500 crunches.
  • lukybug
    Options
    Did the 500 brunches

Brunches teeheehee :wink:
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    500 crunches....but it wasn't fun.... :)
  • Amanda_Runs
    Options
    crunches = done
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    challenges done
    water done
    calories under

5k done with crunches

1.6 pound weight loss
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Update

Challenges: check
    Water: check
    Calories: Over 2 days =(

No loss this week
  • topaz2986
    topaz2986 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Update....

challenges done
    calories under
    water good

This was a rough week on so many levels!!! Lost .5, though....so I'm still happy!
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Challenge done
    Water check
    Calories check
    No loss for me though - hate my scale
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Ok...everything done...barely made it. My motivation is next to nothing right now. I'm down to 196.4. That's like 1.8lbs I think
  • Amanda_Runs
    Options
    Challenge done
    Water check
    Calories check
    No loss for me
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Challenges done
    Water done