• lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    mmm spankings....

:smooched:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    If you're bored a woman can always show you where drama is? It's like you all have a radar for it.

oh... wow... i had no idea we were born with drama radar detectors... maybe thats why it seems like its everywhere and i detest it sooo much...
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I like the ones that can go into a forrest with a q-tip and piece of gum and build a mini mall.
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    women that like spankings...

men who like to spank!!!!!! he he he
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    I like the ones that can go into a forrest with a q-tip and piece of gum and build a mini mall.

love it!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    men who can move heavy things, get the things off the top shelves for short women like me and men who will destroy bugs in one hit!!!!!!!
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I like that men don't feel the need to talk about everything they feel.

What if they are feeling you?

More feeling less talking. Stay focused.
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    The killing of spiders and checking out noises late at night is my job as the man. But just know, that while you watch me step on that spider I am ****ting my pants that it will run up my leg. Or while you await my return to our warm bed to check that noise out I am ensuring that my bladder is in check so that if something happens I don't pee on the intruder and curl into the fetal position.

But I do it for you because I love you.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    I mostly just like the way they feel when I squeeze them. They make cute sounds too.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    i like women because they dont poop, they lay roses :flowerforyou:
  • boomboom011
    Options
    leader
    protector
    strength