Options
I have this 2,
What is the difference between them?
9xnfo5nhlnyz.jpg

Replies

• papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing the trainers are the ellipticals with moving arms you push and pull as you pedal/step and the walking is the ones without that you just step or slide your feet.
  • amna_almazrouai
    amna_almazrouai Posts: 10 Member
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Thank you for replying o:)
  • westrich20940
    westrich20940 Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    It could be as the other person said...it could also simply be two separate user entries. They may simply have done their workout and used the calorie burn from the machine and put it in. Could be different bc they put in different stats for the machine to calculate (or they let the machine default to calculate it).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    No idea...but I don't think anybody is really burning almost 300 calories for 20 minutes on the elliptical.
  • shockbishop
    shockbishop Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I only know one elliptical machine, I'll read that as "elliptical excersise" and "walking excercise", two separate
  • amna_almazrouai
    Options
    @westrich20940 the both exercise on the app adding manually usually my band same calories burning with walking elliptical but I couldn't connected with mfp
  • amna_almazrouai
    Options
    @shockbishop yea same but my band giving same calories burning with (walking, elliptical) same as walking and I see it too low :/