To log or not to log?

Options
I have just started a new job, which I have to walk 30-40minutes each way to. The job itself is sedentary (sitting behind a desk all day), which is the setting MFP has me on at the minute.

Shall I log the walking each day, Change my activity level or not bother with either?

Replies

• meeperoon
    meeperoon Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Log the walking back and to as exercise cos you could easily choose to take the car instead and leave your activity level at sedentary. :)
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I agree, log the walking.
  • tnknights
    Options
    Yes. You should log it. Log anything that is above and beyond not doing anything. MFP has different walking routines. Just choose the one that's the closest. Keep the activity level the same.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Depends on what motivates you? If seeing the calories added will make you less likely to give it up and drive sometimes then set at sedentary and log. Otherwise set at the next level up and don't log.
  • llbreell
    Options
    Of course log it! A little over an hour of walking is great!
  • lindalou4850
    lindalou4850 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I agree Log it
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I honestly agree you should log it in:flowerforyou:
  • Scoobies87
    Options
    Log the walking back and to as exercise cos you could easily choose to take the car instead and leave your activity level at sedentary. :)

I don't have a car :sad: otherwise I would be lazy and drive :tongue:

Thanks guys, I will be logging it then.Just as well really as I seem to eat more now that I am working!