What was YOUR best/funniest NSV?

Options

Replies

• MandaLen13
    MandaLen13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I dont know if it was funny...but it was certainly satisfying. Went home for a visit and while out in a local bar I saw this guy that I used to "date"...he broke it off with me because in his words he "likes tiny little petite girls". Were still civil with each other so when I saw him I said hi and we started talking. Before I left he gave me a hug and said "You know I think it's funny"...I said "What's funny?" and he said..."when you left home I was skinny and you werent and now you're back looking all thin and here I am with a beer belly" I just smiled told him goodbye and left...then proceeded to laugh all the way to my car.

and BTW...he not only has a beer belly, but he's got a balding head to match. Ahhhh Karma!!! :P
  • SailingMike
    SailingMike Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I dont know if it was funny...but it was certainly satisfying. Went home for a visit and while out in a local bar I saw this guy that I used to "date"...he broke it off with me because in his words he "likes tiny little petite girls". Were still civil with each other so when I saw him I said hi and we started talking. Before I left he gave me a hug and said "You know I think it's funny"...I said "What's funny?" and he said..."when you left home I was skinny and you werent and now you're back looking all thin and here I am with a beer belly" I just smiled told him goodbye and left...then proceeded to laugh all the way to my car.

and BTW...he not only has a beer belly, but he's got a balding head to match. Ahhhh Karma!!! :P

He is regretting it now! too funny
  • SailingMike
    Options
    One happened the other day that amused me. I got in my SUV to pick the kid up from school. I had my hands at the bottom of the steering wheel and I looked down and got pissy because I thought someone had moved my seat. It took a second to realize nobody moved the seat, my stomach just isn't as fat anymore.

Its a bummer to loose that built in shelf / arm rest... lol
  • MSDRIZZ
    MSDRIZZ Posts: 246
    Options
    Being able to actually see my entire "unit" without a mirror!

HAHAHAHA That's great!
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Being able to actually see my entire "unit" without a mirror!
    [/quote

Now that is the funniest!
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Getting winked at by a hot young waiter in a Mexican restaurant. Not that I thought he wanted this 40 something woman....just that I had been seen and winked at!
  • SailingMike
    Options
    Seems like the topic here should have been....

"Pants on the ground... Pants on the ground"

(remember that from American Idol? Funnest thing ever! if you have not heard the song, you can here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkeAzqhlkNk
  • KariQuiteContrary
    KariQuiteContrary Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Being able to see my Hoo-Ha without having to move my stomach out of the way. :blushing:

Bhahaha! I know this one! How about having to change the way you 'trim' for swimsuit season because of smaller and less "mushy" inner thighs?
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Being able to wear hubby's pants - first time in our nearly 14 years together that we're the same size (I've always been bigger and soon I'll be smaller than him). I didn't intend to try them on but had to run in the backyard for something a month or so ago, it was almost bed time so I was just hanging out in my t-shirt and his shorts were handy so I figured I'd just pull them up enough to cover myself. Lo and behold, I got them all the way on, zipped and buttoned!! Last weekend I wore his work pants while I helped him sealcoat a driveway. It was so surreal for him to see me wearing his clothes. :)
  • rechelle7
    Options
    Being able to bend down and tie my own shoes. I just love shoe laces :0) :smile: :smile:
  • dibley_98
    dibley_98 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    When my 10 year old daughter was hugging me around the waist and yelled out, "MOMMY, I can actually hold my own hand now!" That was a happy day! :happy:

PS - The "unit" post has made my day! :laugh:
  • cdevine10
    cdevine10 Posts: 102 Member
    Options

LOVE IT!!!!
  • SailingMike
    Options
    Being able to bend down and tie my own shoes. I just love shoe laces :0) :smile: :smile:

LOVE IT!

Thanks everyone, this was super fun. MFP needs to have a way to notify us of replies and comments to threads, don't you think?
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I have also had my pants fall down mid workout :blushing:
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I am a member of the Pants Fell Down in Public club.

Me, too! Mine in a parking lot. I was holding stuff in both my hands - BIG mistake! :laugh:
  • pammypk1
    pammypk1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When a classmate reintroduced himself when I was out to lunch with my bf (also a fellow classmate) and was like "hi btw I'm sam, I don't believe wev'e met"...um my reply yea we have, we had classes together in High School and graduated together!
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    So far I am NOT a member of the Pants Down in Public club (and really, I'm not looking to join!!), but I've noticed that I have unthinkingly taken off my pants without unbuttoning/unzipping them. Then I'll go back to put them on and think, "Who the heck zipped up my pants...oh wait..." :wink:
  • Linshizzle
    Options
    LMAO!!! GREAT TOPIC, THESE ARE TOO GOOD!!!
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    During a workout at the company gym (before I lost any weight) one of the business development guys listened to my story about how I was going to get in shape. What he was saying with his responses was basically “Good luck you fat slob”. I caught up with him yesterday in the locker room. Looked like he had a bit of a belly coming on. Now this would have been a good time for him to say something along the lines of “Looks like you accomplished your objective”.

What do you think he said?

He said nothing… and that meant the world to me. Major NSV.
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I went to sit on the toilet and thought for a minute the toilet seat was up...but it wasn't, my butt is just getting smaller!!!!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!