Jacked or any prework stim question?

d2footballJRC
d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
edited October 2 in Food and Nutrition
I've been looking into maybe a pre-workout stim drink. I've been hitting the weight hard but sometimes I feel just drained. I was told to get something like jacked or white something, I am taking phentermine and was worried something like that might interact with the phentermine. Was just curious if anyone has taken the pre-working stims for weight lifting?

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    i'm not sure of the drug interactions with pre workouts and phentermine, but you could always look at non stim pre workouts like Ultima
  • TK421NotAtPost
    TK421NotAtPost Posts: 512 Member
    Sometimes I take Ephedrine & Caffeine, but more for fat burning than for energy.

When I plan to go heavy, I just make sure I'm properly fueled with some good carbs and protein 1 hour prior to lifting. I would be careful with taking something like Jack3d or any of those stimulant cocktails.
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    You have to be careful if you take any nitric oxide preworkout stim as it can have side effects, not to mention the crash afterwards. I used to take White Flood after I tested it with my tolerance level. I'm currently off of it now as it really did nothing for me.
  • d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Sometimes I take Ephedrine & Caffeine, but more for fat burning than for energy.

When I plan to go heavy, I just make sure I'm properly fueled with some good carbs and protein 1 hour prior to lifting. I would be careful with taking something like Jack3d or any of those stimulant cocktails.

Mixing Caffeine with Ephedrine burns more fat? Oh wait I thought you meant phentermine.
  • try XTEND by scivation. Branch chained amino acids and vitamin B. Tastes good, no negative side effects and gives me a great boost..
  • I LOVE my Jack3D --- BUT...I don't take any other type drugs or anything..so not sure how that would work out.
This discussion has been closed.