Returning for hopefully the last time!

Options
lhone50
lhone50 Posts: 1 Member
Hi all, my name is Linda, I'm 71 and sadly out of shape as well as overweight. I got back on the diet wagon in September 2020. In October 2020 I got Covid for my birthday. It took six months to feel human again. Started WW in August of 2021. Got a cancer diagnosis in October 2021 (all is well, cancer-free). Since the beginning of this year, I have been struggling to get back on track. Dropped WW and picked it up again. However, I realized with their new plan it wasn't going to work for me. So, here I am. I am hoping to find some folks around my age that will let me tag along with them and help each other get to our goals!

Replies

• sallyschultz50
    sallyschultz50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Jane and I am 70. A year ago I lost close to 20 lbs. Then I had a bad winter. The holidays, Covid, and then just too much sitting. I gained most of it back. I was on Noom and did pretty well but it is over now and I am back to my old eating habits. So frustrating. I am really ready to try again Good luck to you and I set my first goal at 3lbs. If I can do it you can too.
  • Christory
    Christory Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Linda.

Good luck on your weight loss. I am with you. Losing weight & keeping it off is frustrating to say the least. You can do this.

Jane & I can support you all the way.

I am in the same dilemma as you are losing & keeping the weight off. Let's try doing this together.