Hello!

Options
Hello everyone! I am Jen. I am a stay at home mom to 3. I had a bad back injury in 2016 and have since gained back everything I had lost during my first go with MFP. So I am here to try again! I have roughly 100 pounds to lose ideally, but I am taking smaller goals one at a time! I enjoy strength training, hiking, eliptical. I am legally blind but try to not let that stop me.
I am 36 years young, married and have my wonderful kids (15/13/11 yrs old)
Between me and my family theres A LOT of medical issues we deal with on a daily basis. Including, Chiari Malformation, Retinitis Pigmentosa, Vitiligo, Autism, Depression, Psoriasis, Type 1 and 2 Diabetes. I am looking to meet new friends to help support each other with our fitness goals!
For fun I like to enjoy dinner with friends, theater, music, playing violin and piano, hiking, being outdoors.

Replies

• joesanabria33
    joesanabria33 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm always here to help support anyone that needs it. I'm actually in the fitness industry and love it. I'm looking for people to help with the food side of things.
  • JenBaires
    JenBaires Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I feel like I could have written some of this myself! My name is Jen too, I suffered two herniated discs in my low back in 2019 -- right at the time I got pregnant with my second child. The back is doing so much better now and I am feeling ready to rid myself of the extra weight I gained and held on to. Between babies I worked hard to get at my goal weight and maintained it for about 2yrs (up until I hurt my back and got injured).
    Happy to be accountability partners if you want!
  • JenBaires
    JenBaires Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh and I am a SAHM too! :)