Don't want to keep going down this road!

Options
Hi everyone! I am excited to begin the MFP journey.

I am becoming obese (what a scary word!!!!) and want to make a u-turn! I try to eat healthy- specifically organic and local. Now it's time to eat the proper amount of calories and really get on the exercising. I am hoping MFP will help me stay motivated to to just that.

Replies

• ncole3
    ncole3 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am excited to begin the MFP journey.

I try to eat healthy- specifically organic and local. Now it's time to eat the proper amount of calories and really get on the exercising. I am hoping MFP will help me stay motivated to to just that.

We are here to support your efforts as best as we can....just take it one day at a time......off to my workout now.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome.

This is a great place to find support and to help you find and keep your motivation.

Good luck, annd feel free to add me.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    welcome.
  • cbrister07
    cbrister07 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It is a great way to keep track of your calories. I know that being aware of what I was eating really helped me to change my eating habits. Best of luck to you in your journey to a heathier you. Just remember if you slip up... don't quit. No one is perfect and the longer you keep at this the better choices you will make.
  • jo_can_do
    jo_can_do Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to MFP. I've been here just over a week and the support is fantastic. Everyone heading in the same direction. A healthy lifestyle! If you want a friend to cheer you on, feel free to add me. Good luck
  • patricia184
    patricia184 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great tool! I love the way it keeps me aware of my protein intake, sugar, etc. And the exercise log too. You will get lots of support on your journey from all of us at MFP.
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has worked for me for about four weeks now. It can work for you too. I am from MN, age 54, 120 to lose. Four grown kids. Christian but I don't talk about it on the forums. If you want to friend me feel free.