NSV size 10

Options
Went and bough a pair of cheap size 10 Jordache Jeans so I could hang them on the closet door as a daily reminder of my next goal. When I came home I thought " Oh what the heck, I'll try them on and see how far I get them up my legs..." AND THEY FIT ME!

Replies

• reinach31
    Options
    YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CONGRATS!!! THAT IS GREAT AND GOOD FOR YOU~

GREAT JOB!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Love it!!
  • hjfischer
    Options
    That is so great!!! Doesn't that feel so good!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    That is so cool! I love when things like that happen. Congrats on the NSV!!
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Awesome!
  • kdeven
    kdeven Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo, that is AWESOME!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    It was awesome! I showed the jeans to my daugther and she goes "Um, aren't they a bit tiny for you? I mean, you want to lose THAT much weight?" Uhhh, yes! So they fit but there's a muffin top. Let me define "fit": I can get them over my legs, close the button and zipper while standing up and without turning blue! Muffintop must go and it wouldn't hurt if the legs were a bit more lose. The point today wasn't to fit into a size 10, the goal was simply to get a pair of size 10 jeans and put them up so I can see them all the time.
    I haven't been able to close a size 10 on me in centuries! I was a tiny fragile size 6 when I met hubby and bursting out of size 8 when we got married. We'll see what happens after I reach size 10 without muffin top...........might go for size 8...............
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing! I went to Kohl's & found a pair of Levi's on clearance for $9.99 in a size 10, tried them on just to "see", and I could get them on, zipped, & buttoned! I won't wear them for a little while because they are tight & cause the dreaded muffin top. But the fact that I could put them on was amazing! Its been 20 years since I wore anything this small! My wedding dress is a size 10! (I've been married 21 years!) I still have a little ways to go, but I'm so stoked, so I know you feel! Congrats!:happy:
  • naturallynikki
    Options
    Congrats!!! I cried when I had to purchase my first anything in a size 10 because I promised myself I would never get to the double-digit sizes in clothing....but, now, what I'm looking forward to the day when I can fit comfortably in a size 10 anything!!!! That's awesome, keep up the great work!!!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    That's funny and AWESOME!!! Congrats!
  • marzahl68
    Options
    I have been dreaming about the "Size 10 Day" for years, thinking it was not attainable for me! And I would tell myself it's simply because I'm getting older and when you get older it's okay to get bigger. WRONG!!!
    I know those jeans will fit the way they should by the time Thanksgiving comes around and that's not that far down the road! I promise you all a Thanksgiving picture of me wearing those jeans without a muffin top and I'll post the photo.
  • nomoreexcuses121
    Options
    Congrats!!! I love your idea of hanging them where you can see them everyday. I still have a couple pairs of 7/8 that I wore for a very short time in my early 20's and refused to donate them over the years because I promised myself I would fit back into them someday. When I started I could barely squeeze into my 14 jeans and am now snug in 12's, but hopefully I will get rid of that muffin top too and they will be more comfy soon :-) I put all my 14 jeans away so I'm not tempted to wear them. Wearing tight jeans (not in public though, haha) motivates me to work out more so that I'm not so uncomfortable!
  • ladyphoto
    ladyphoto Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    woo hoo!!! That does feel amazing- good for you!
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    Just a short note: the muffin top is gone and the legs are loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope the rest of this week is going to be just as great!!!
    Now the next goal is the "other" size 10 jeans, which is slightly smaller!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Go girl!!!
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What a feeling!!!!! Congrats!!!!
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    Congrats, how did you get rid of the muffin top? It's seems the hardest thing in the world.
  • marzahl68
    marzahl68 Posts: 201
    Options
    I gain evenly allover my body and I guess these particular jeans simply fit now. There's plenty of muffin top left, just not in those jeans.
  • slimmerme2012
    Options
    thats AWESOME!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!