Lose some Fatty by St. Pattys 03/11/09

Options
How is everyone doing today? I didn't see a post for today so I wanted to start one so all of us St. Patties could check in.
Me, I'm not doing to well. I hit the 20 pound mark on Monday but since that day my knee has been bothering me, but no big deal I worked through it. But, then last night at work, a shower chair attached to the shower wall came down on my sore knee and now it is swollen and bruised very badly!
I'm doing good on my calories and my water, just having trouble with the working out aspect!
Hope everyone else is doing good...only 6 more days until the St. Patty deadline!!

Replies

• plussizemommy
    Options
    How is everyone doing today? I didn't see a post for today so I wanted to start one so all of us St. Patties could check in.
    Me, I'm not doing to well. I hit the 20 pound mark on Monday but since that day my knee has been bothering me, but no big deal I worked through it. But, then last night at work, a shower chair attached to the shower wall came down on my sore knee and now it is swollen and bruised very badly!
    I'm doing good on my calories and my water, just having trouble with the working out aspect!
    Hope everyone else is doing good...only 6 more days until the St. Patty deadline!!
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    where are you guys..... lol
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    I have been doing horrible!! :sad: I just cannot get past this plateau and it's really bugging me!!

I am not giving up. I'm still counting all of my calories and still sticking to my cardio but I am just in a rut that I can't climb out of!! :grumble:
  • Disko
    Disko Posts: 7
    Options
    Maybe you need to change what you are doing to get past your plateau. Sometimes what you are doing becomes what they call "muscle memory" and its too easy. Sometimes a change in how you wotk the muscles is all you need.

D
  • xtina11179
    xtina11179 Posts: 352
    Options
    Maybe you need to change what you are doing to get past your plateau. Sometimes what you are doing becomes what they call "muscle memory" and its too easy. Sometimes a change in how you wotk the muscles is all you need.

D

I am very limited as far as my exercise equipment goes. There is a small fitness center at my job (appropriately enough I work a food service distributor) with 3 treadmills, 2 steppers and a stationary bike. I always do the treadmill but I was thinking about doing the bike (I don't think I'm in good enough shape for the stepper yet). I lost 40 lbs about 6 years ago and 30 of it came off by biking (real bike) 7 miles a day. Maybe I should give it a try.
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am late, but I had a good day.... didn't exercise today, because I worked. I know that isn't a good excuse, but I work 12 hour shifts, 3 days a week and just choose to workout on my other 4 days off, lol.
    I have one pound to go and I hope I reach my goal. Hope tomorrow is another great day!