A friendly hello (again)

Options
Hi guys!

I joined MFP a few months ago, and got a little side-tracked around Christmas. Anyways, I'm getting married in August and it has finally hit me that I need to get into shape. I think you all are wonderfully supportive and look forward to losing weight along-side you.

V

Replies

• vmarsha2
    vmarsha2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi guys!

I joined MFP a few months ago, and got a little side-tracked around Christmas. Anyways, I'm getting married in August and it has finally hit me that I need to get into shape. I think you all are wonderfully supportive and look forward to losing weight along-side you.

V
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    welcome back:flowerforyou:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I joined just three days ago and boy am I excited!!! Looking forward to 'losing' together:-)
  • Sapphireblue
    Options
    started yesterday 20 lbs to go :smile:
  • Sapphireblue
    Options
    started yesterday 20 lbs to go :smile:
  • picnik99
    picnik99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    First day to record my food. My daughter introduced me to this page. She will be graduating in May with a Science degree in Food and Nutrition. She told me the best way not too over eat is to record everything I eat on a daily basic, but she also told me never to use the word diet, but to think of this as a new lifestyle and to remember to add exercise to my program. Wish me luck everyone, as she is watching me :laugh:
  • strawberry25shortcake
    strawberry25shortcake Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    First day to record my food. My daughter introduced me to this page. She will be graduating in May with a Science degree in Food and Nutrition. She told me the best way not too over eat is to record everything I eat on a daily basic, but she also told me never to use the word diet, but to think of this as a new lifestyle and to remember to add exercise to my program. Wish me luck everyone, as she is watching me :laugh:

Good Luck and welcome! Have fun:-)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back and good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    hello fellow August bride :flowerforyou: best of luck to you!