Feeling great!

Options
Well I think I'm at my fatloss goal, although I have some more toning and strengthening to do. The first pic is my before picture and my current picture (about a week ago). The before picture was taken in May of this year. The 2nd picture is me in my favorite jeans that were, up until now, very tight. I'd have to jump up and down to get them on and then they were skin tight. My tummy fat was hanging over the sides and If I were to bend over, I was afraid the back seam would give out! Ha! Now... they're loose! I'm down from 141 to 130, and I've gained a bit of muscle! My legs were all flab and now are almost solid muscle! I'm so pleased with my transformation I felt the need to share! Cheers!
2nvf2tj.jpg
mvjkev.jpg
2qsv5z7.jpg
2gwxgsn.jpg
a9r97a.jpg

Replies

• RedMuse
    RedMuse Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! great job!!
  • sammeg01
    sammeg01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I hope I can get my tummy to look like that someday!
  • Kaecklund
    Kaecklund Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Feels good to finally be able to see a difference. I didn't notice a change until I took a picture - I guess you get used to looking at yourself in the mirror!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!