Slytherin "CHECK-IN" (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
124»

Replies

• SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Weight - Stayed the same

Minutes Exercised - 85 with 765 calories burned.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    no change in weight
    553 minutes of exercise and burnt 5184 calories
  • lynnspittal
    Options
    Bad week for me so am happy to report a loss even if it was tiny!. 200grams which is about .45 pounds. Exercised for 360 minutes burning 3100 cals. Back on tracj this week I promise!
  • lynnspittal
    Options
    YAY! Weighed in at 201 this morning, thats a 4lb loss!
    I worked out 330 minutes!

Hope everyone had a great week!

Well Done!!!!!! Enjoy seeing the 1's on the scale any day now!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    This week i lost 2lbs
    I did 437 minutes of exercise.
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I posted this in the "common room" as well but I thought I would also post it here!

Hey everyone... So I'm sure you've all noticed as well... our Head of House has gone missing. I just looked at her profile and she hasn't logged in for 4 days and hasn't posted anything in either Slytherin forum since 9/8. I also sent a PM to the person in charge of the whole thing and she hasn't gotten any point updates for our house since it started. A lot of members of the House have also disappeared. I've been keeping track of everyone's stats that is still updating. I really do not want this group to die out and I would love to be able to get it more involved and more challenging.

So now for the big question - Would everyone be ok with it if I took up the role as Head of House? If everyone agrees we can start fresh on Monday and I will pick a new Prefect. You all are fantastic and as I said above, I really really want to get more from this challenge/group to help ALL of us! Let me know!
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Fine with me if the HOH isn't responding and hasn't given our updates to the person in charge of all of the houses. Thanks for offering.
  • Troy67
    Options
    Lost 2.2 pounds. Down to 197.8 Was on vacation so only did 465 exercise minutes. Will be back up to my usual activity starting tomorrow.
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!! From now on, please post all check-ins in the NEW Slytherin Common Room!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/352465-slytherin-common-room

PS. Troy - I've got yours for today! You don't need to report again! :smile:
  • Troy67
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • lynnspittal
    Options
    1.32 pounds and 360 minutes of exercise