Not quiting but not active either

Options
I know that several of my pals have checked on me and asked me if I am ok because they haven't seen an active me lately. I know everyone has problems but I can't seem to get past mine. Been worrying about my daughter and grandsons, my ex bothering me*I don't have this problem now as I blocked his calls* and threatning daughter, and this month I should be celebrating my friend's/neighbor's birthday but she past away from ovarian cancer last year......this month I celebrate being a 3 year survivor.
I am trying to get busy but I don't feel the energy....wanting to exercise...wanting to watch what I eat *trying hard*. I just wanted you guys to know what is up with me. Please don't delete me I will be back.....hoping soon.

Also wanted to share this link from Dr. Oz for Ovarian cancer......For My Friend Jackie Who Is Greatly Missed!
http://www.ovarian.org/docs/Ovarian_Cancer_Web_sheet_v3_10.pdf

Replies

• Jesse13
    Options
    Hang in there, you have a lot going on. Take it one day at a time. Sorry to hear about your friend. Remember to take care of yourself :flowerforyou:
  • ckatastrophy
    ckatastrophy Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Miss ya! Sounds like you've got alot going on. Hope you find your mojo! Just check in once in a while & let me know you're still alive, ok? Take care. see ya when you get back.
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    MISS YOU VERY MUCH, WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.LOVE,RED
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    Hugs and missing you!!! I was wondering what had happened, thanks for sharing. I hope you feel better soon!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Life is full of ups and downs and you are on a big down. Just remember life is so short and we need to make the most of every day. Know the things you don't have control over, Change the things you can and get on with living your life. :flowerforyou:
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Will be praying for you!
  • kctbo
    kctbo Posts: 29
    Options
    Prayers are with you and your family. We will miss you, but we know you will be back!
  • skinnymeinaz
    skinnymeinaz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys for all your support!!!
  • DJParrish01
    DJParrish01 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    1 I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
    2 My help comes from the LORD,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.

3 He will not let your foot slip—