Guys help i need to lose weight for myself and i need tips how to do it without cardio cus i rly don

Options
Help needed

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,986 Member
    Options
    You don't need to do cardio to lose weight. You just need to take in less energy (calories/joules) than you expend. Use the guided setup on the app or website to get a calorie goal. MFP does not assume you will do exercise (even if you tell it you plan to) when it gives you your calorie goal.
  • Twinsmom1957
    Twinsmom1957 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well I am trying to find some 1 and 2 pound handweights. Because I want to do chair exercises with silver sneakers but I’m having trouble finding them. I think that might help
  • rosenberrypam
    rosenberrypam Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day. I've never been this heavy and feeling so sluggish. Hoping losing weight will ease my arthritis.
  • AJBusjahn
    AJBusjahn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    why no cardio? just curious. and instead of weight loss how about fat loss instead? weight training is a great way to burn fat and increase muscle, strength and flexibility. but in reality it all begins as lynn stated previously. Less calories in than needed. get the way of eating in order first and the rest will go much smoother. I took 12 weeks off of the gym and having my diet in check was able to maintain mid 150s and not lose much strength. I really does start there.