Diet

Options
Hello to all, may I ask ,whether someone knows, why i am feeling sleepy from 09 to almost 13 hours? I mean , whether diet related to sleepiness?

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    It could be. Under-eating and/or eating poor nutrition will sap your energy.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    What do you eat for breakfast and at what time? A breakfast with lots of simple carbs or sugar could cause your energy level to 'crash' after the initial spike in blood sugar.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,969 Member
    Options
    oooooh, did s/he mean 0900 to 1300? :lol: I thought s/he meant she was sleeping 9-13 hours. One of us (methinks it was not you or I, Lietchi) failed in that communication! Okay, maybe it was me.
  • Lietchi
    Lietchi Posts: 6,127 Member
    Options
    oooooh, did s/he mean 0900 to 1300? :lol: I thought s/he meant she was sleeping 9-13 hours. One of us (methinks it was not you or I, Lietchi) failed in that communication! Okay, maybe it was me.

Oops, I hadn't even thought of that possible interpretation (sleeping for 9 to 13 hours), OP will just have to clarifiy then 🙂
  • pcrozier99
    pcrozier99 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    There is no way anyone here can possibly answer that question based on the minimal info you have given. At any rate, best to get actual medical advice because feeling that fatigued every day is certainly concerning.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    You didn't really give any useful information in your post. Are you eating a balanced breakfast and what is your caffeine intake like? When I drink a lot of coffee I usually crash in the afternoon