Hello =)

Options
Hello everyone, I'm brand-new to this site. I was introduced by a good friend, and was stoked to see how great the community was. I've tried out weight-loss plans in the past, but they were always solo. Never with a group of people to give advice, suggestions, help, etc. And the tools are great, as well as easy to use. I was worried I'd have trouble, but I've only been on-site for about an hour or so, and I think I have it all figured out flat!

I'm excited to get to losing. I don't have a negative image of myself, but I would like to feel more energetic, and have greater stamina. I also just want to be healthy.

Anyway, my name is Carol and it's wonderful to meet you all.

I wish everyone luck in their own goals and look forward to chatting with you all

Take care!
-papersparrow

Replies

• papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm brand-new to this site. I was introduced by a good friend, and was stoked to see how great the community was. I've tried out weight-loss plans in the past, but they were always solo. Never with a group of people to give advice, suggestions, help, etc. And the tools are great, as well as easy to use. I was worried I'd have trouble, but I've only been on-site for about an hour or so, and I think I have it all figured out flat!

I'm excited to get to losing. I don't have a negative image of myself, but I would like to feel more energetic, and have greater stamina. I also just want to be healthy.

Anyway, my name is Carol and it's wonderful to meet you all.

I wish everyone luck in their own goals and look forward to chatting with you all

Take care!
    -papersparrow
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    welcome...have fun!
    Dave:smile:
  • lmdavis804
    Options
    welcome-this is a great site. you will find that everyone is very supportive here
  • Love_Conquers_All
    Options
    Hi Carol,
    Welcome to the site, a good friend INDEED if she told you about MPF!:wink::flowerforyou:

Some good tools here to help you get started on your journey.. questions are more welcome here as well.:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, helpful and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey, you can do this.